Chapter 20 - on a mission

Jimmy/Cas (POV)

I brushed my hair and my teeth, I got changed into tight jeans and an even tighter t-shirt and I then checked myself out in the mirror and winked.

"What are you doing Jimmy?" Cas' reflection said and I rolled my eyes.

"What does it look like I'm doing, genius? I'm scrubbing up." I grinned at the angry blue eyed boys reflection in front of me.

"Why?" He demanded and I shrugged my shoulders and looked at my fingernails casually.

"Deans coming on by today..." I start

"No! Don't you dare!" Castiel says and I just laugh in his face.

"What's wrong Cassie-floss? Scared he will prefer me to you? Well who wouldn't? I'm an outgoing, sexy, smooth punk and you are... Well, do need to elaborate?"

"Jimmy please don't do anything with Dean!" He pleads and I roll my eyes at his patheticness.

"Do you want to get rid of me Castiel?" I ask seriously and he nods back at me silently. "Well then, I gotta sleep with or at least make-out with Winchester."

"Why him?" He asks me sadly and I sigh and pinch the bridge of my nose.

"Castiel we share the same mind, I know just as much as you do so I have no idea why him, I just know I gotta do it." Cas sighs and itches his nose before turning around and walking out of the mirror frame. My reflection comes back and I didn't realise how sad and pathetic I looked. Did I really feel sorry for the poor bastard? Nah. There was a knock at the front door and a smirk plastered my face suddenly. I checked myself out one more time before casually laying on my bed and getting out my phone pretending to text. Dean knocks on my door and I grunt, telling him to come in. He enters and looks at me sceptically.

"Cas..." He says slowly and I look at him like he's an idiot. Do I really look like that nerd? Well yeah you idiot, you're in his body. Shut up brain. I shake my head slowly at the green eyed boy and grin. He sighs loudly and leans in the door frame with his arms crossed over his chest.

"How long are you gonna be here for Jimmy? Cas wasn't Kitty for this long." He sighed and I rolled my eyes at him.

"That's because 'Kitty' succeeded the stage. He realised how hard girls got it and now he respects women even more then he already did." I say as it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Wait what? So your saying Cas has to like, realise something in every stage?"

"Not every stage does he have to realise something but he has to achieve something in every stage, yes." I shrug and raise an eyebrow at Dean, knowing what question is coming next.

"So... What is you're little mission then?" He asks and my grin broadens.

"Well Mr Winchester, I'm glad you asked. I never thought you would get round to it but seen as you asked so nicely..." I jump of the bed and hop over to him, draping an arm around his shoulders and leading him further into the room and towards the bed, shutting the door with my foot. He looks at me suspiciously but the grin never leaves my face.

"What's your mission?" Dean asks again but this time with more demand.

"Oh I like a voice of authority." I giggle and he rolls his eyes. "Do it again. Tell me what to do." My eyes twinkle brightly and he coughs awkwardly.

"Erm... What?" He asks as I make him sit down on the bed. I grab the front of his shirt and straddle him, smirking at his shocked expression. "Jimmy, no."

"No what?" I ask innocently and he glares at me.

"No, don't do whatever you were about to d-" I shut him up by slamming my lips on his. For a moment he begins to kiss back and I smile triumphantly but he shocks me when he stands up suddenly, making me fall to the floor.