authors note about new story

Gonna start writing yet ANOTHER new story hehehehe, so im gonna write a small description and i want you guys to tell me what you think and if i should write it or not cause lets face it; you guys are awesome and are my deciples :-D

In another life

(DemonPrince!Dean/AngelSlave!Cas and DemonPrince!Sam/AngelJester!Gabriel AU)

The war against angels and demons raged on and on until the demon king, Crowley found a way to trap angels. Make them their slaves and treat them like dogs. A metal made out of fallen starts are forged into chokers and chains with angel sigils and symbols written on them and then are clasped onto the angels necks and wrists. Demons become kinds, lords, lardies and landowners while angels become servants, slaves and poor beggars on the dirty streets.

In the kingdom of Lawrence, there rules a king by the name of John Winchester who's demon bride had been brutally murdered by Michaels firey sword. From this day on he has been trapping angel after angel and making them work in his castle fortress. He uses them to clean and serve and even for sex. His two sons, Dean who is next in line for the throne and Sam who is bright, powerful but also a bit too intrigued about angels live the high life in the castle but with the angel vs demon war still raging on in other parts of the country, more and more angels are rebelling and are choosing to die rather then work for the the evil demon king and the one he answers too; Crowley.

What do you think?!?! hehe