Chapter 5

Jinyoung's POV

"Hyukjae-ssi, I'm really sorry. I know that I can handle it before but Mr. Jung insist to talk to you today. I already said to him that this is your precious day off. But he won't take that as an excuse. I'm sorry to bother you on your day off.",, I bowed my head after explaning.
We currently at Hyukjae-hyung's office waiting for Mr. Jung who went to the toilet.
"It's okay Junior. I know Mr. Jung is kinda stubborn.",, I can see Hyukjae-hyung tired eyes with smile on his lips. He must be really tired
"I'm really sorry Hyung. I'll make it up to you later",, He smile and nod
"Sure. Just give me another day off for next Monday then I'm not going to throw you to jail.",, I smile hearing his responed. He really is the best boss in the world. He never mad at me eventhough I keep making mistake.
Just then Mr. Jung came back to the room and we continue the discussion.

After about 3 hours of discussion, Mr. Jung finally left the office. It's already 9 pm.
"Thanks for the hard work",, I said to Hyukjae-hyung who leaning his back to his chair.
"Hmm.. You too Jinyoung-ah."
"Tomorrow you only have a meeting with Mr. Oh at 2 pm Hyung. I already finish your work too. So you can enjoy your day tomorrow. I'll call you before the meeting tomorrow"
"Thanks Jinyoung. You're really the best secretary I ever had in the world",, He took and shake my hand look up to my face with a glittering eyes
"I'm the only secretary you ever had Hyukjae-hyung",, I rolled my eyes and take my hand back
"Let's go home Hyung. I want to eat and have a my beauty sleep", He laugh and nod
"Wait, I'll gather my stuff and I'll take you home"

End Of Jinyoung's POV

Hyukjae's POV

I throw my body at my apartment couch and look at the clock found that it's 10.30 now.
"Donghae-ssi must be asleep",, I remembered Donghae-ssi face when I canceled our date today. He look disappointed but he understand me. He even told me not to skip my dinner. My smile come up thinking about that.
I took out my phone and sent Donghae-ssi a goodnight message. A minute later my phone is started to vibrate with Donghae-ssi name on it. I smile and quickly answer the call

"Hyukjae-ssi?"
"Yes It's me."
"You just back from work?",, I can hear a worried tone in his voice
"Hmm.. I finished at 9, but I just got back from bringing my friend back home."
"You had dinner?"
"....."
"Don't tell me you didn't. You will get sick"
"I'm sorry. It's just I don't have time. I promise I'm not going to skip it next time. Now I'm just to tired to eat."
"...Okay. I'm sorry. I don't have the right to control you. I'm just... worried",, He said the last word with a really soft voice. I smile brightly knowing that he care for me
"No. It's okay. I'm happy that you worried about me. I promise I will not skip my meal again.",, I can imagine his smile at my words before saying Okay. Goodnight Hyukjae-ssi with a really soft voice. I hang up the phone smile (grin) widely. God. I think I'm in love. I changed my clothes and went bed with a blooming heart.

End Of Hyukjae's POV

Donghae's POV

"Your lover?"
I jumped found Yi-En right behind me with a teasing smile.
"He's not!",, I look away blushing. This kid.
"Oh really? 'You will get sick. I'm worried'",, My blush got deeper when I see him grinning widely
"Stop It~. It's embarrassing",, I whined
"Okay okay I'll stop Hyung. I don't mind. This guy doesn't seem so bad. I like the way he canceled his date. Face to face. So gentle."
"Well. I think the big teddy will be good for you too Yi-En. I think he is the same as he looks or maybe a little more adorable"
"Big teddy? Who are you talking about Hyung?",, Yi-En look at me with a confused eyes
"Who else? The one you stared all day today. Hyukjae-ssi's cousin. What his name again? Ah yeah. Yugyeom",, He blush at my statement and I grin happily. He mumble a soft Yugyeom which I ignore
"You like him don't you? It's too bad Hyukjae-ssi canceled our date today. He want to introduced big teddy though"
"It's not like he like me back Hyung. I think he like someone else. Sleep. It's late.",, He said mumbling 'why big teddy though' softly and walk back to his room
"Really? That's not what I see",, I mumble to myself and shrugged
I walk to my room thinking about Hyukjae-ssi and drift off to sleep

End Of Donghae's POV

Author's POV

Mark lay on his bed thinking about what happened today.

Flashback

Mark and Donghae was chatting when Hyukjae and Yugyeom came to the counter.

"Donghae-ssi",, Donghae turn his head found Hyukjae and his cousin staring at them
"Yes? Can I help you Hyukjae-ssi?"
"No. It's not that. It's just...",, Donghae look at Hyukjae with a worried face
"Yes?",, He quietly add
Hyukjae took a deep breath before answering,, "I'm sorry. I think I have to cancel our date today. I have to go back to the office. Something urgent came up and my secretary is overwhelmed"
"Ah..",, Donghae nodded understanding but with a little disappointed face
"It's okay Hyukjae-ssi. We can always meet up next time",,they both smile
"And Oh by the way. This is Kim Yugyeom. My belov-"
"Donghae-hyung. Did you see my phone?",, Chanyeol's voice interrupted and the four pair of eyes turn to look at him
"Chan-hyung!",, Mark turn his head back surprised with the exited voice
"Oh Yugyeom-ah! Hyukjae-hyung! Annyeonghaseyo. You
are here.",, Chanyeol bow to Hyukjae and went out from the counter to hug his friend. But Mark found the hug is an intimate action.
"You know each other?",, Donghae ask the three of them. Yugyeom and Chanyeol still in their own world ignoring the question
"
Yeah. We just found out that he work here now though.",, Hyukjae smile and look at his watch
"I'm sorry Donghae-ssi but I have to go now. I make it up to you later",, He waved before drag Yugyeom away with a little bit force because the latter still clinging with his best friend like a teddy bear.
"Don't forget to have your dinner and drive carefully",, Donghae speak a little bit louder to won against the crowd. After he heard Hyukjae shout 'I will', he smile then back to look at Mark found that the frown is there again.
"What's with the frown again?",, Mark not answering and just look at Chanyeol who cleaning the table.
"Nothing Hyung. I'm hungry",, he said and went to the pantry

End Of Flashback

Mark sigh thinking the intimate time between Chanyeol and Yugyeom.
"It's impossible for him to like me while I see that he clearly like Chanyeol",, Mark sigh again turn his face facing the wall and drift off to sleep.

The next morning~

"Oh my God Jesus Buddha!!! I AM LATE! Hyung why don't you wake me up~",, Yugyeom jump and run panicly when he saw the clock make it way to 10 in the morning
"Oh I did wake you up my big teddy. About... 1 hour? Yeah",, He look at Hyukjae with 'I don't believe you' look. Hyukjae shrugged and turn his view back to the TV.
Yugyeom grab a slice of bread and run for his life shouting 'I'm Off'

He breathed heavily in front of his class thinking over to coming in or not. Mr. Park is a really scary solfegio teacher and he really have a bad luck for running late at his class. After gathering some courage he finally knock and open the door ready to bow and apologized for the late. But then he found his class is empty. He sigh and check his phone. 7 New Messages. 5 Missed Calls. He checked and found that Chanyeol and his class leader trying to let him know that Mr. Park class is canceled because his wife is sick. Yugyeom cursed softly and moved his leg to the cafeteria.

"Kim Yugyeom~!",, Yugyeom stop and turn his back to see who called him.
"Annyeonghaseyo",, He bowed when he see his dance teacher, Mr. Jang going to his way
"Yes Sir?"
"Good thing I found you. I want you to participate for this competition. You are one of my best student.",, Mr. Jang hand him a poster for a famous dance competition in Seoul.
"But Sir, I just dance for my hobby not to compete."
"I know that you will say that. I'm sorry but I already registered you to the competition Yugyeom."
"What?! Ssaem! That's too much!"
"Sorry Yugyeom but you are not alone. I sign you with Daniel, Sungwoon, and Woojin. They don't want to participate if you're not come along so I have to do this method. I'm sorry but you guys are our campus best dancers. This is you guys last year too. I'm counting on you guys okay. Oh By the way the competition is next month. So you better start preparing now. Thanks Yugyeom-ah!",, Yugyeom can only stared in disbelieved watching his teacher ran off. He can't step back. He hate step back so freaking much. Yugyeom exhale deeply and continue his way to the cafeteria.

End Of Author's POV