Chapter 38

This chapter dedicated to @Marydreaandstories

(A/N: Errors ahead)

"Dara's Pov"

I woke up in a very good mood, I stretch my arms and smiled as I opened my curtains...letting the sun light inside my rooom.

I quickly went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth then put on my clothes and applied some light make-up.

I get my things and opened my phone to check some messages but nothing...I was about to open my Door when Jiyong suddenly called, a big smile crept into my face unknowingly...

"Good morning baby girl how's your morning?"I chuckled as he ask softly "Im fine baby" I replied but strangely Jiyong hasn't spoke yet "Are you still there Baby?" I ask as I look myself at the mirror.

"No Baby girl Im just shocked that you called me Baby" hearing this from him made me laugh "You ain't like it...Baby~" I tease him "Baby you make my heart fast it's still early~" Jiyong whines like a baby...

"Bye for now Baby I need to eat Breakfast" I forcedly told on Jiyong cause I could feel that my next rumble of my stomach is gonna be loud and I don't want him to hear it.

"Ok baby eat well we will wait for you and the girls in front bye" I bid good bye at him and went downstairs.

"Morning Unnie"Minzy greeted and I greeted them back...we finished fast our foods cause Bommie forced us to eat fast.

I wonder what's with her right now.

We went out of our car and instantly everyone's attention is at us.

Murmurs could be heard"Bitches chirping in the morning is really not good in the morning" CL darkly mumbled..."This is getting to annoy me"Bommie whined while scrolling through her phone..while Minzy just kept on silent yet her aura is Dark, While I keep myself calm I don't want to cause ruckus in the morning especially I m in a good mood...

As I scan the whole area,I saw her from afar while sending death glare at me so miss pussy is not scared aye.

This bitch made me hate Jiyong....I let out a Dark smirk and gestured my hands I'll kill you I mouth while I do the kill you gesture, and it made her pale and scram off...tsk...
Just then someone hugged me
from behind the smell...I know this smell it's Jiyong"Morning Baby" I tease him which made him stilled from his spot...I turned myself into him and steal a peck at his lips.

Again a giggle let out from me "Oh my cute Jiyonngiee"I grabbed his cheeks....

I noticed the 7 people behind Jiyong whose mouths are all wide open...I just shrugged it off and focus my attention on Jiyong who is smiling ear to ear...leaving the others mouth hanging wide more open...

while walking at the lobby I could feel the stare....my mouth form a smirk......entering our classroom that made some of the stupedents stoped talking and loud gasph can be heard loud and clear both me and Jiyong held our reactions trying not to show a big smiling face....

while in the distance there stood a very angry bitch Tsk....''Hey why is your face look like that" Jiyong ask as he poke my left cheek my aura instantly went back to normal.....I don't wanna be selfish but I can't help myself....I let out a genuine smile which he smiled back he look at my back and I can see anger in his face....until noon Jiyong is with me and the others and there's nothing can describe how so much joy I can feel....The girls decided that we should spend some time somewhere....

Where we could enjoy our afternoon with the guys..... Just then we heard a loud angry stomach both me and Jiyong looked at our back and see Boomie pouting with a matching teary eyes "Ok we should eat some snacks then" I said loudly that made Boomie smile and squiled....I hid my smiling face but it didn't pass on hiding from Jiyong.