Chapter 45

Happy reading

3rd Pov

As Dara stayed calm and continue to monitor her surroundings she hesitantly tried to hold onto her door pressing her forehead against it, she knew to herself that escaping is very futile at the moment both her parents didn't bother to check on her much to her dismay as she wanted to get out of her hell.

"So much being a Blacksheep of this family"

Unwillingly she forced herself to get back to her bed and decided to turn on her TV luckily for her. Her mother didn't bother to take down some of her gadgets.

Staring blankly at the television her thoughts came on worried wondering what would be the reaction if her boyfriend she didn't want to think of any worst-case scenario as she love him so dearly. A knock was heard Dara rolled her eyes.

"Young Miss the madam wants to see you" their butler informed reluctantly she took a quick shower and decided to wear a white flower pattern, strapless dress hair was let down after blow-dry and a light touch of make-up.

"Fuck it I hate it, why did they change all my clothes" She huffed and decided to come down wanting not to enrage her mother more, as she ascended their stairs she was utterly shocked at the scenarios in front of her.

Hours before-----------------

"Why do you guys let yourselves complicate things? I mean if you want her just ask her hand in marriage -isn't that much easier" Yuri deadpan on them as they were a wreck. Jiyong blinked and thought through it.

"What? NOOO, it was the main reason why she ran off" Bom stated somewhat worried Top placed his hand on her shoulder which calmed her down " Jiyong what's your plan? I know Yuri had a point she ran off due to an engagement it was clear enough that she did not want to" Top said as he look into him.

" I'm having second thoughts," he said between his breath as he looked into his ring finger

 " Hyung don't you love Noona?" Seungri who was acting silly turn into serious as he did not expect what his Hyung had said before him he was so sure that his Hyung love her to the point that he knew that once his Hyung let his noona go he would not be the same as it was what he had seen as he saw changes with Jiyong. Seungri looked at CL she just smiled at him reassuring him she too knew that it was a serious relationship between the two. 

" I love her I'm more worried she would reject it" Jiyong looked lost, sad, and hopeful his eyes glistening forming a teary eye. " Don't fret have trust in her, trust the love that you two had built" Taeyang who was silent through had let him reassure him. I love her I know for sure she will always be my baby girl and I can see my future with her. Jiyong looked at Yuri her younger sister smiled at his brother and nodded she went out of the room and walked directly to the room of their mother, Followed behind was Jiyong.

Her mother who knew what was happening just nodded to her son giving her his blessing and support even though her son was in pain and always bought trouble to himself she knew her son very well which is why she saw the admission test and requested for transfer of the four girls she accepted it and knew it would be different. She knew her son will be back and be mature enough even though he stopped opening his heart to his family she knew he will be back.

" You know we will be there right" Top just stated smiling while holding and gently dragging Bom who was reluctant and pouted at Top he smiled at her " I had prepared many foods inside my car" as he announced Bom took the keys from his hand, unlocked his car and went inside making her self comfortable and rummaging at the back truthful to his words there were too plenty foods at the back drinks he even had placed a cooler for the drinks.