Chapter 31

(Warning this chapter has many Bad mouth,for my young readers please don't USE THIS KIND OF FOUL WORDS😊🙏 Especially at School or at home)

"CL's Pov"

After hearing the past of that effin whore bitch,I really wanna struggle her...

"Unnie should we tell Dara Unnie?"Minzy asked while thinking of something that made me think for a while "should we tell them?"I mumbled "I think we should not"Minzy said while looking at me.

"And why is that?"

"Judging from Unnie's reaction it's not safe" Minzy said in a worry.

"Ok let's not tell them"I say and both me and Minzy nod.

I take a deep breath before opening our door.

"Unnie's were back!!!"Minzy shout but none answered..."Where the fuck are they?"I said as I check their room,While Minzy check outside its already 6:48.

I walked out and went to Minzy"Well?"I ask as I scan the garage "Didn't see them"Minzy says "Let's check the garage"

As we check our babies one by one we noticed that one of the most important car is missing.

"Fuck"Both me and Minzy said at the same time...

"Shit Dara Unnie's car is missing"Minzy mumbled and we looked at each other both of our eyes went wide....

*******DaraBom****

"3rd Person Point of view"

"Ok shall we get back home?"Bom asked Dara as they still stroll around the mall the twins already went home early,leaving the two behind.

"Not yet"Dara answered in boredom she looked at some botiques and just went in one particular shops without even telling Bom.

Which made the other one facepalm she's been talking non-stop to the point that some people look at her weirdly "Look at this rabbit not even telling me she's off to somewhere,making me look like some Babo (Idiot) for talking to no one"Bom mumbled to herself while following Dara...

"Yah-Sandara Don't leave me like that-"She was planning to sermon her but stopped when she looked at her serious face,which made her stop babbling.

"I need a to buy new shoes"Dara said seriously while showing Bom some several shoes with different varieties"You get new ones"Dara suggest ok not suggest more like demanded which made Bom smile...

After buying new shoes the two finally decided to go.."I wonder if the maknae's are hungry right now?"Bom asked While Dara just shrugged her shoulders still focusing on driving...

Due to boredom Bom decided to open her phone and select some random music to listen to..

As the two started jamming and singing"Ahhhh!!!Fuck that bitch car!"Bom shriek and Dara immediately reacted at it she looked at her mirror view "Shit that kind of bullshit crap car!!!"Dara shouts in anger..

Dara went in full speed but the sports car is still chasing them"Do something Dara!!!kyaaa!!!"Bom shouted as she tighten her grip at her seat belt "I am fuck that shit!"Dara cursed Bom started praying for her dear life.

All the cars that they would pass by would give them way,not wanting to get involve in accident..

"The fucking car won't hecking stop!!!!"Bom shouts which made Dara rolled her eyes in disbelief"Really Unnie at this fucking time you would act up like a chicken?"Dara said in shouting which made Bom stopped screaming...

"Your right"Bom gasped as she acted like she just realized it "Aish!!!...Unnie did you forget were a fucking racers!"Dara said annoyingly in a high pitch..."Tehee"Bom just reacted while trying to look at Dara using some aegyu"Don't Tehee me Unnie"Dara glared at Bom which Bom only answered with a playful smile plastered in her lips.