Chapter 23

(Credits to Golden Ash for fishteaaa... Unnie how are you????miss you Unnie 😭😞😘)

"Dara's pov"

It's Saturday and here I am lazing out in the corner....ok not in the corner=_=

Me and the girls are currently at the living room discussing on our plans...while watching a movie.....nice strategy right...

"So what's our plan?"Bom asked as she stuffs some pastries in her mouth,CL and Minzy's attention is still at the movie...

I have to Pat CL to get her attention she looked at me questionly,I gestured my hand at Bom who's still eating"What's our plan again?"Bom asked again"Oh...about that"CL looked at me then Minzy...

"Ok we should stop watching for now"I said boredly then turn off the the television, Minzy looked at me while pouting but I shook my head.

"Where finished at our recording so...let's just practice our choreo after that let's get buy some clothes"CL discussed.

"Why should we buy some clothes if I can make our own"Bommie blurted out not wanting on buying some clothes knowing her she doesn't like some lame designs.

"Oh!..Yeah good thing you reminded me Unnie!!"CL exclaimed in excitement"So what are we waiting for let's go practice!!!"Minzy shouted that made us completely shocked....

"I hate training"Bommie mumbled,we laughed at how Bommie whined saying that our stretching socks but she's still keep doing it though...

Hours passed and were only practicing our choreo"Ok water brake"CL announced"Finally!!!"both me and Bom shouted that made the two girls laughed.

Minzy turned off our speaker,CL went out of our dance room to get some snacks cause me and Bom are too tired to walk!!!...

When it comes to dancing CL and Minzy would always have plenty of energy but in the case of Bommie and I ......well we're kind of lazy..hehehe..

"Snacks are here!!!"after hearing it both me and Bom jolted up and went to CL to get our snacks"Aish.. Jinjja"Minzy face palmed as both me and Bom started eating"Unnie's could you give us a hand"CL said while looking boredly at us.

"Hehehehehe"Bom and I let out an awkward laugh.

                     Fast forward

"Ok that should probably enough"CL said the three of us slumped at the floor and we're totally drenched...from...sweat....

I lazyliy went to my room,Once I arrived at my room I directly went to my queen size bed and rest for a bit....that turned into sleep....

I was awoken by my ringing phone"Hello"I yawned while my other eye still closed"Hi baby girl are you tired?"Jiyong asked worriedly"Just a little bit"I answered while smiling...I looked like an idiot smiling at no one,But I can't help it Kwon Jiyong has this kind of effect on me.

"You still there babe?"He asked kind of concerned"Uh..hmm"I hummed still kind of sleepy"Do you want to sleep?"he asked again "No!"I answered quickly,I heard him chuckled at the other line....

"And why is that?"he asked again"I kind of forgot to take a shower"I kind of blurted out accidentally......

I heard him coughed at the other line"Ok I should continue my business then bye love"I said kind of stuttering.

"Heck that was embarrassing"I said to myself then I went to my bathroom to take a shower,Once I'm done...I let myself dry and change into a white plain V neck shirt and a black shorts and tied my hair into bun...I went down stairs and get myself to eat something...