F O R T Y - F I V E

Zacznij od początku

“Where are you going??” I asked him making him turned around to face me.
“I'm going to sleep at the living room, on the couch” he said.

“Why would you do that? I mean I'm going to sleep with Jihoon for tonight” I said as I stood up from his bed with my charger on my hand.

“Okay.....” he said as he went back inside. I went out of his room, I was about to close the door when Kihyun called me. Uhm...Jin Hee?”

“Yes?”

“Goodnight” he said keeping his straight face.

“Goodnight” I respond then closing the door as quickly as I can. Shit! What am I feeling right now? I went inside Jihoon's room and lay beside him.
----------

It was almost midnight when I felt someone is patting me by my arm. Didn't I locked the door???? I turned around and saw Jihoon sitting. I reach for the nightstand to turn on his lamp.

“What's wrong baby??” I asked him then he pout.

“You didn't told me Daddy is going to sleep here” he said. I apologized to him explaining that he was already asleep reason why I didn't told him.

“Can we sleep with Daddy??” he asked I didn't respond yet but Jihoon was already out of the bed with a pillow on his hand getting to the other side of the bed to pull me by my wrist.

“No, baby....Daddy must be tired we should go to sleep now” I said trying to stop what he wanted to do.

“If Daddy is tired, then we should sleep with him it will make him feel better he said “Please mommy” he said pouting while hugging the pillow in front on his chest.

“Okay” I said before opening the door to find Kihyun laying against his arm on his bed with his phone on his other hand. I cleared my throat and knock on the door gaining Kihyun's attention. Once he saw me, he put his phone away pushing himself up to lean against the headboard.

“What's bring you here???” he asked me. Then Jihoon peeked making Kihyun smile. Jihoon run towards Kihyun, climbing on his bed hugging Kihyun.

“Can we sleep here with you??” Jihoon asked then Kihyun lift up his head looking at me.

“If its okay with mommy” Kihyun said then Jihoon went down from the bed approaching me, pulling me towards the bed.

-----------
CHANGKYUN'S POV

I have saw some news about Kihyun so I decided to visit him but he's not in his house nor in his office. So I went to his parent's house.