Chapter 5

In the morning
I wake up, staring at the clock
" 7:34? Mmm..... I don't want to go to school...."
I remembered that I sended a message to my friends, so I quickly got up, got out of my bed, grabbing my phone. I turned it on, turning the WIFI on, as I enter Whatsup?. I look down the chats. Nothing...... None of them answered. The heck is going on?
I put down the phone, as I go to the bathroom and starting to brush my hair and get ready for school.

10 minutes later
I finished dressing up and packing my backpack. I was nearly opening the door, as I remembered about my marks in my face. I go back, open my drawer and find there a pallette of make up. I take my skin colour and started put some on my face. After few minutes later, I was done and was ready to go to school.
I walk down the stairs, hearing my mum cooking something very delicious. As I enter the kitchen, my eyes widen up. My mum cooking my fawourite pancakes!!!!!!! I jump with surprise, my mother quickly turned around and saw me just jumping very happily. She smiles and giggles a little, she stops and continues to bake the paaaaaancakes!!!
I wanted to cut the silence, so I started with an apology
" Hey Mum? I'm sorry for not coming to dinner yesterday. I guess I was really tired. I'm sor--"
" No! No! Its fine sweetheart!! No need to apologize! "
" Thanks mum.... "
" Your welcome my darling! Breakfast is nearly ready! "
" That's great mum! U are the best mum!! "
" Awww! Thank u!! "
" Your welcome!! " I giggle a bit and waited, impatience for the pancakes.

After breakfast and getting to school ( coz I'm lazy to write 😐 )

After having my delicious and incredible pancakes, I waited for my friends to come and walk with me. It was very strange though, that Lizzy, Holly and Lila didn't chat with us yesterday.... As I was thinking, I heard Grace creeping behind my back. So I turned over and saw her walking like a cat, spying on me. I thought for a bit,
( wait..... How did I know she was there?! )
" Oh come on!! How did u know?! " Grace yelled at me, putting an unhappy face at me.
" Um... I guess.. A feeling...? "
" Ok never mind!! Let's go to school!! "
" Ok! "

At school
Me and my friends were standing in awkwardly silence for nearly the whole break. As Sylvie cuts the silence up
" Where are t h e y ?"
" I don't know Sylvie.... Its really strange..... I hope they are ok...." Millie answered with a nervous look at Sylvie.
" Anna? Do you know where they are?" Grace asked me as I was thinking through my last nightmare
" oh!! Um... No sorry..... I have an idea!! What about.... We go to Lila's house and find out? Same with Holly and Lizzy? " I answered with a worrying look at everyone.
" Hey! That's a good idea!! " Millie answered with joy.
" .... " I felt Sylvie was going to say something but decided not to.
" Hey guys! Is everything ok here? You're very quiet..... " I heard Amara creeping behind my back.
" Oh! Sup Amara!!" Grace shouted towards Amara
" Yo! " Millie answered
" Hi man.... " Sylvie said with an angry look at me
" hey..... " I said with a nervous look
" What's up with u guys? "
" Holly, Lizzy and Lila didn't answer yesterday in group chat.... And now they are not in school today.... We worried that something must happened! " Millie answered with a worried look.
" Woah.... That's strange...... " Amara said
" ..... Anna...... " Sylvie said as she grabbed my shirt and smashed against the wall
" Why are u acting so calm about it?! "
" Sylvie calm down!! " Grace and Millie shouted at Sylvie
I saw her eyes flashing a bit of white and black together. I look at in surprise of what just happened.
" SYLVIE!!! LET HER GO!!! " Grace yelled at her. Her arms were ready to power up with electricity. I was shocked, It scared a shit out of me.
She looks at Grace in disguise, as she puts me down on my feet. I look at her worried. I swear I saw that she had wings, just a minute ago. Her and Graces eyes came back to normal. I think they are in trouble........ They are gonna be gone just like the others.
Sylvie stands there grabbing her hair, she looked very confused.
" Guys..... Um.... Can u tell me what the f has happened? " Amara said with an angry look at everyone.
" Sylvie? What the f? Why would u grab Ann-- " Millie said as I interrupted her
" no.... She's right.... I'm acting so calm about all this..... Our friends are gone.... I just.... Hoping that everything is going to be ok...."
Everyone gone silence, as we heard the bell ring. Everyone looked very annoyed and started heading to classes.

At Science
I was sitting next to Sylvie and Grace, I saw Sylvie giving me a piece if paper to me. I grabbed it and read
* I'm so sorry!! I didn't mean to!!! I don't know what got in to me!!! It was like it wasn't me controlling myself!! I'll understand of u won't forgive me. Its ok if u don't want to be my friend anymore. I'll understand.
I looked at Sylvie, she was surely very sorry for what happened. I smiled at her and started writing
* Its ok!!! I forgive u!!! I understand why u did that! So its kinda my fault. So don't blame yourself ok?
I finished writing and passed the paper to Sylvie. She took it and read the paper. She smiled and gave me a big tight hug. I hugged back, I said
" Its ok. Everything is going to be fine." I answered with a reassuring look at her. I broke the hug as I heard the teacher saying
" Millie and Grace! Can u please bring five science books from the tech room? "
" Yes miss!! " they both answered at the same time.
I watched them walking out of the room. Me and Sylvie looked worried about them. Hoping them not to dissapear like the others.

10 minutes later
" Where the hell are they?! " Sylvie whispered to me
" I don't know...... "
" um.... Ok class... I'll be gone for a few minutes to check what takes then so long. So I expect no trouble when I come back! "
Our teacher walked out of the room, she's such a nice teacher. Everyone was silent for couple of seconds, as then they all started chattering.

5 minutes later
The teacher has came back and saw everyone just chattering about everything whats in their mind. They all stopped talking when the teacher came in. We were worried about Grace and Millie so I put my hand up and asked
" Yes Anna? " the teacher answered me
" Miss? Where is Millie and Grace? "
" Oh! They were found to have a gram of the failed experiment! But its fine! They gonna go home soo-- "
" Did the same thing happened to Lila, Holly and Lizzy? "
"... "
" um.....I don't really know......" The teacher answered me with a worrying look at me
I put my head down on the table, and starting to work on the exercises. Everyone went silence when I put my head down. After few minutes later everyone started writing.

After school
I was standing near the gates thinking, Sylvie was standing near me, chewing a lollipop. We were waiting for Amara
I cutted the silence mumbling
" ... this is bullshit...."
" ??? "
" ... Why are they taking them rather than just take it out? "
Sylvie answered pulling the lollipop out of her mouth.
" I know right? This is all strange..... Especially with Lila, Lizzy and Holly...."
" I know ..... We need to find more information about thi--- "
" Hey guys! What's up? " Amara whispered in my right ear
" AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!! FOAJCJANFN STOP DOING THAT!!!!!!  EVIL TEDDY BEAR!!!! "
" Yo chill! "
I turn my face away to show annoyance to her.
" Ok guys! So .... Let's go? "
" Yeah sure! "
" My mother let me so its fine. " I answered
We started walking to Lila's house first. I hope they are all fine.... I hope....

Ok.... This is messed up!!! But hey! New chapter!!! I hope u will like it and have a nice day!!!
Bye!!!!