Chapter 11- Living a fangirl's dream

Being inside of his car was like I'm in a vast garden of Irises

Being inside of his car was like I'm in a vast garden of Irises. It feels like summer and spring in the middle of the winter season.

I could smell Irises and an uplifting scent of sparkling pink pepper and a citrus scent of bergamot.

I knew that was the smell of his Burberry perfume.

I read about it in a magazine and the smell was just how they described it,  fresh and relaxing.

And oh how I loved it. I'll sniff it until it lingers through my senses.

His almond eyes focused in front, his soft hands on the wheel; a perfect time for me to have a glimpse of his face.

I smiled for no reason. All of these still felt unreal, I was like living in a dream.

Who would have thought I'd be sitting next to him inside this Porsche 911 Carrera 4S ? I have never even dreamed of it.

I'm pretty sure a lot of girls would be jealous.

I was just too lucky. Just the other day I was just a fan like any other girls out there but now I'm already one of his company's model.

I am just the luckiest fan indeed.

" You have a lovely smile", the words that jerked me out of my fantasies. My face was suddenly hot and I could almost feel it is red.

I smiled in response. Why is it that I always felt shy around him?

" This might be weird but have we met before? " he asked.

The petite-france-encounter flashes back into my mind. That was my favorite memory and seems like he had forgotten about it, it wasn't that special for him afterall.

Should I enlighten him and tell him about that faithful encounter?

Then when I was about to speak, I sneezed, twice. So hard that it was defeaning.

I was totally embarrased.

"I'm sorry! Please excuse me for that", I said in a very small tone. My face still red and hot.

He smiled in a way that it was as if he's holding back his laughter. Maybe it's really kind of funny and it left me wondering if he was turned off or if that made a bad impression of me.

He stopped in front of a convenience store, grabbed his black cap with "NYC" printed on it and left the car without saying a word to me.

Is he mad because I sneezed inside of his car? It's pretty reasonable though, the virus might get transferred to him. I can't blame him.

Maybe he's buying himself a disinfectant spray?

Or maybe he'll buy a medicine to prevent himself getting the cold or flu?

Oh come on, give him a break! , maybe he's just hungry and will just buy some food .

I waited there with an anxious mind.

And at last, he entered the car again and his mouth was breathing clouds.

" There's not much of a snow but it's already freezing outside. Here, " he said handing over to me the bag of grocery, as always wearing his endearing smile.

I was out of words. I don't understand.

And maybe he saw the confusion in my face.

"  Bought a med to prevent cold and there's a bottled water as well and a couple of pomelo. There's also a pair of mitten." , he said and is back on the wheels again.

Once again I was dumbfounded and got my mind floating.

"Thank you", I said softly, I was completely flustered.

I took the meds and wore the mittens.

I looked at him and thought "Why this man is just too sweet?"

It's never a bad decision to be his fan all these years. He's all worth it.

Yes, I have always thought of him as the husband-material-kinda-guy but It never occured to me that he could be this perfect.

Now, I'm totally sure! No matter what it takes!

"I'M GOING TO MARRY HIM!"

Seems like time passed too easily because now he's parking his car just in front of my apartment, he hurriedly got out of the car and opened the door for me.

"So this is where you live", he said checking the area.

"Err yes", I answered.

"Are you sure, you're safe here?", he asked again now his eyes on me. He seemed so serious.

" Yeah I guess so. Why?", I asked.

" Ahm, nevermind. Anyways, you can go inside now", he said , still standing there.

" You go first", I said.

" No, you go inside first while I watch your back", he firmly stated.

" Okay", I smiled and nodded.

I started walking but turned around,

"Goodnight! Drive safely"

He just nodded, I continued walking and took like two steps before I turned and walked back to him.

I pulled out the mittens from my hands.

"There! wear it, It's cold", I smiled while putting it into his hands.

He did not say a word. I could see he was taken aback.

I started walking again and before stepping inside the building I turned to him for the last time, I smiled and waved.

I could see him waving back with that pretty sweet smile.

It was nice to finally meet you, my long time love, Lee Jong Suk.

I did not just met you, I was also able to shake hands with you, talk to you and even ride your car.

This day was awesome and I am satisfied. I couldn't wait to tell Carly about everything.

I am pretty sure that I'll be sleeping with a contented heart tonight.