Chapter 5 - Be a Model or Be a Model?

Feeling restless, I slumped down through my bed. I am back home empty-handed, today turned out to be still unproductive in the end. I am now beginnning to realize that getting a job as Lee Jong Suk's make up artist or personal assistant would only come true in my dreams.

Should I just enter the modelling world then? I released a deep long sigh. Maybe, it's not a bad idea. Moments of contemplations filled my room with silence.

The woman has a point and she's right that I can also get close to Jong Suk by being a model. He somehow started as a model surely he has a lot of model friends and acquaintances. It doesn't hurt to try, right? For atleast I'll get one step near him better than waiting here in my room all day without any improvements with my goals.

With that in mind, I grab the business card of the woman from my bag's pocket. Staring at it, thinking what to do next. Should I call her now and tell her that I have changed my mind?

Sighing again, this is getting harder to decide than I thought. With doubts in my mind and still undecided, I got out of bed and walked to the small table. I placed the business card inside one of the drawers. I figured that I'd still need to think about it more closely.

Now checking the time on my wristwatch, it's just couple of minutes passed 2 o'clock. I walked through the room to the windows, pulled the curtains on the side and opened the window. A refreshing afternoon breeze made its way to the room. The weather is great, the sky is flaunting it's clear blue hue and it seems that there won't be a snowfall today.
I closed my eyes and breathed in the fresh air. I stood there for awhile.

My mind seems to be feeling relaxed now, and finally decided of what to do on the remaining daylight hours, I walked back to the small table beside my bed and grab a book that haven't been opened yet. It was a poetry book collaboration by Lee Jong Suk with his favorite poet Na Tae Joo titled "It was all your Fault". It has been sitting there on the table for quite sometime now waiting for me to read it and today I am finally going to lay my eyes on every words of the book.

Reading through it for sometime now and I can say that I am enjoying every single lines of the poems, it is quite inspirational. I came across the poem
" Grass Flower" which was read out by Jong Suk in one of his scenes in the drama School 2013.

The lines read,

"You have to look closely to see it's loveliness
You have to look for a long time
To realize that it's lovable
You are the same"

This would definitely be one of my favorite poem. It gives a very important lesson. Even Lee Jong Suk himself finds Na Tae Joo's poems as a great consolation and he wanted to share such remarkable moment with as many people that's why he collaborated with the poet and publish the poetry book.

"He's such a sweet and thoughtful person, I just can't get enough of him", I murmured while looking at his photo smiling at me. I continued reading the poems and daydreaming of Lee Jong Suk at the same time. Such a multi-tasker, right?

Halfway through the book now, I am daydreaming of walking barefooted on the beach and seeing Jong Suk approaching me smiling brightly.

" I wish I'm at a beach right now but I'm sure the water would be too cold ", I thought and then something suddenly came to my mind.

I need a car! Yes, I need a car to visit places whenever I want to.

I placed down the book on top of the table and immediately scoured the drawers. I have been thinking about applying for a driver's license. But first, I'll be needing my Alien Registration Card but it was nowhere to be found on the drawers.

Then I started searching on all the cabinets and all the bags and wallets but no avail. I've search everywhere and my room is a mess. I am already feeling tired of rummaging all over the room. My mind is in haze. I stopped for awhile trying to remember where I have possibly placed it. I sat down , pulling my hair in anxiousness.
Worry shows in my face and I am left frowning in the corner.

It was at this very moment that Carly entered my room.

" What are you doing?", she asked probably confused of my frowning face and all the mess around the room.

" I can't find my AR Card!", I said in a frowning manner.

And then Carly just started laughing.

"You really have a bad memory, don't you?", she said laughing and I was there in the corner frowning and confused with her reaction.

"Why are you laughing! ", I snapped.

And she answered which left me releasing a deep long sigh.

"You have asked me to keep it. It's in my drawer!", she said still laughing and walked towards me.

"What's all the fuss for the AR card though?", she then asked starting to tidy up the room.

" It's a secret!", I answered smiling brightly now. Problem-solved, Carly always turns out to be my saviour every time. I stood up and helped her put things on the their rightful place again.