"I'm Fine.."

"You loved me?" Lee said almost choking on his tears....

I could say nothing...now he knew what I didn't want him to know...

"Umm...Lee..listen..all that you heard was a...was a movie plot..yeah thats what it was..." I said trying my best to keep a straight face and my fingers crossed so he wont find out that I am lying...

"Oh..You think I can't see through your lie? Am I that dumb Ha-eun? I know you..okay!? More than u yourself do..." He said trying his best to stay calm...as tears rolled down his cheeks..and he fell on his knees again...

That hit..way too deep..I ran to him..falling on my knees as well adn hugged him as he cried..

"I hurt you so much..I never..never knew that you..you loved me...I broke your heart..I told you about her? I promised to always be there for you..but I wasn't...when did you grow so much that you became so strong?!!" He said as he cried in my arms...

"Shh...its fine..I am--"I was cut off when he pulled away and held my shoulders..

"NO YOUR NOT!! I FUCKING HURT YOU!! MORE THAN ANYONE EVER DID! YOU DIED SLOWLY..ALL I DID WAS ENJOY WITH MY NEW GIRL...OMG WHAT HAVE I DONE!!SO..ALL YOUR SMILES WERE FAKE!! I COULDN'T EVEN SAY THAT...I'M..I AM SO SELFISH!!!" he said and I hugged him again..

"No..your not.calm down.." I said caressing him...

Just then he pulled away and walked to the door when Ah Ra spoke..."You realize the value of someone when you loose them..." after which Lee stormed out the door...

I sank down on the floor..started crying..burying my face in my palms...

Jungkook suddenly was next to me..hugging me..

"Jagiya..it wasn't your fault..he deserved it..it was his fault..to loose a girl like you who is very rare to find.." He said lifting my face to look at him...I stared at his dark orbs..It was like a blackhole..pulling me itno them..making it impossible to look away..

"Jagiya..." He smiled..that made my heart melt..

"Hm.." I replied and sniffed..

"Its gonna be alright...I can make it better..I can hold you tighter..I can make it right.." He sang with tears in his eyes...

I immediately wipped my eyes and got up having a fake smile and said.."I am fine see.."

"No your not!" Ah Ra said hugging me.." See how well you can fake it..even I believed for a second.." Yes that was my soulmate! she knew me too well...I can never lie to her...

"I know you still love him pabo.." She blurted out...

To which both Jungkook and Jimin's heads spinned to our direction...

Jungkook was the first one to unfreeze..."W..what?" He said...and asked Ah Ra and Jimin to go as he wanted to talk to me...

Thats it..he's breaking up with me...but what he did next..it ...he...