"No no no. T-there's been a huge misunderstanding." She kept up with the act.

I stopped abruptly and turned around to confront her. "What misunderstanding?"

"I. I don't wanna f-fuh." She blushed, her coyness was a good added touch because it almost fooled me.

"You..."

"I don't wanna sleep with you!" She quickly interrupted before I could finish.

"Then why did dump your drink on me? Do you know many times my clothes were ruined this month?" I gave her a chance to explain, to see if she was genuine.

"Wait. You think I did it on purpose?" She was outraged—it had almost seemed real, just almost. "It was an accident!"

"Prove it!" I challenged.

"Prove...prove what? Are we even speaking the same language?"

"Prove that it was an accident and that it wasn't some ploy to get my attention."

Her jaw dropped and no sound came out.

I knew it!

She got nothing.

At her silence, I smiled smugly. Behind her, the stalking fans had made their way outside. "I thought so. You can drop the act now that you got my attention. I can see some of your friends in the far back gawking." With that, I grabbed her wrist again and started hauling her toward my car.

I opened the car door and roughly threw her in.

"W-what are you doing? I already said I'm sorry. I-I'll pay for the jacket."

I got in and closed the door. "You got two grand on you? Because that's how much it costs."

I doubt she was planning on a repayment plan.

"No. But..."

"Then it's too late to apologize. I'm done playing with your game."

Please just drop the fucking act already.

"Let's do this and get it over with. Then you can go brag to your friends and win the stupid bet." I offered.

I quickly got on top and started kissing her neck. Her palms pushed against me but I barely noticed. I was too focused on my mission—setting the world record for the shortest fuck.

"Please, stop! I really don't know what you're talking about. I'm not playing any game."

I was impressed; she was determined to play this out to the end. "You playing hard to get now?"

"No. Please. Stop." She whimpered.

I grabbed both of her wrists and pinned them above her head and easily held them there with one hand. My other hand roamed randomly since her legs were thrashing all over the place.

Before I even did any real damage, her whole body went rigid like a dead corpse.

Immediately, I paused and looked at her, noticing her tears for the first time. "Woah, are you crying? What the fuck!"

Shit. What's going on?

I grabbed her shoulders and gently shook her. "Hey. Hey, are you okay?"

Fuck!

My mind was blank and could only form one word.

"Fuck." My fingers roughly combed my hair as confusion and frustration hit me. "Fuck fuck fuck." I turned to face her. "Look, I'm sorry. I thought for sure you were just playing a game with me." Seeing how she was still unresponsive, I pulled her up into a sitting position and straightened out her clothes. "I'm really sorry, fuck, I really didn't mean...oh fuck me."

Mother fucking shit. I fucked up big time!

My hands came up to cover my face, completely and utterly exhausted with the whole situation—the fans, the games, and this. I inhaled deeply to compose myself. Finally, I decided to explain hoping to salvage whatever that was left.

While I rambled on, her face didn't seem to register anything I said. The only thing that proved she was still conscious was when she pulled up her legs and hugged her knees, resting her head on them.

Once I finished talking, I waited for her response but all I got was silence.

After a short while, she mumbled. "Please take me home."

There was nothing much I could do at this point, so I got out of the car and got into the driver seat.

Luckily the drive was short, but it was enough to make me feel like shit. The thought of almost ruining this girl's life made me ill.

After I dropped her off and walked her to her door, I came back to the party to pick up Ryan.

I found him talking to two new girls. "Hey. Let's go." I snapped.

"Woah. Why are you in such a foul mood? What? Was she unsatisfied and said you were the worst lover she's ever had?" He teased.

"No." I grumbled, not in the mood to joke around. "It was a fucking disaster. But I'm gonna fix it."

~A/N~

Rewritten 4/3/2022

Can you tell that I don't swear? 😂
If the dialogues sound awkward, then you know why 😭😭😭😭