I think I'm going to die.

"Wakey wakey sleeping beauty," a voice drawled out beside me, followed by snickers.

I opened my eyes once more just to be greeted with Natalie's face placed only inches away from mine. She was crouched down to my level, outfit and hair already done, staring at me with a wide smile. I was still so out of it.

"Wha-how- why are you here?" I moaned, snuggling further into the warm thing next to me.

What the hell?

I opened my eyes quickly to find Parker's naked chest that I laid on and his heavy arm draped across me.

I let out a small gasp before clutching my head in pain because it was slowly feeling worse.

"Aw, aren't you two the cutest? My ship is sailing," a giddy voice let out behind me as I was still trying to comprehend why Parker was so close to me.

Shit, we didn't do anything did we?

I thought frantically, pulling up the covers to check what I was in and was relieved to see my clothes still on from yesterday. He must've noticed my cover wrestling because he started to stir next to me.

"What's going on?" He mumbled deeply, opening his eyes slowly to adjust to the light.

Natalie responded before I could voice my confusion as well.

"Well I came in here to find Paige because it's," she looked down at her phone screen, "twelve o'clock and I didn't see you two at breakfast but now I know where you've been. Cuddling it up in bed, you lovebirds. Anyways, it's the last day so I thought we could spice up Paige's style."

"Spice up my style? What are you talking about?" I asked, slowly pulling myself up into a sitting position. I couldn't even look over at Parker right now because I was full of embarrassment so Natalie was a good distraction.

"You know, give you a little makeover and make you look like a hottie for the day."

I scoffed, "I don't think so, Natalie. I'm good with the way I look," I said as I reached up my hair that felt like a bird's nest and tried to tame it.

"Oh come on, it's not like you know anyone there, except us, so you can be anyone you wanna be. Step out of your comfort zone for once."

I groaned inwardly. Dammit! She had a point.

I finally looked to my left, to see Parker shuffling out of the bed and over to his suitcase that was still holding me up straight. After a few zipper clicks and me not paying attention to Natalie's "let's give you a makeover" speech, he looked up at me, walking back over to my side.

Woah. Look at those abs!

My hazy brain still took in his appearance of no shirt and sweatpants. He held out a pill in one hand and his water bottle with the last few drops of liquid in the other.

"I bet your head is killing after your drinking experience last night. This'll help."

Gladly, I took the items, "Thank you," to which he responded with a subtle nod.