You should have aimed for the head." Illumi chuckled. This was the first time you ever heard illumi laugh it was very cute and adorable, but he quickly realized he laughed and held back.

Hisoka lays down on a bed ( there was two beds) and explains "we are sharing a room"

"But there is only two beds?" Illumi asks

Hisoka replays " guess I'll have to share a bed with y

~"

"Fine" you reply "i'm going to go shower, later" I walk into the bathroom to leave the two alone. I hear the distant arguing over the water from the shower. I step into a cold shower and let the water run down my head getting my h\l h\c hair get soaked, it felt good. All you could think about was the incident that had happened in the past, but the mental wounds never healed they still were gaping. You rinse your hair and body and step out of the shower and grab a towel. Your mind cluddered with the colour of blood and the smell of decomposing flesh. Without even thinking about it tears fell from your eyes. You looked in the mirror and wiped away the tears. You put on some clean clothes and stepped out of the bathroom, drying your hair. Illumi asked what's wrong but you just answers everything's fine. You slip into the larger bed with hisoka on the other side.

"You better not try anything dirty." You whisper

"I won't if you don't want to~" he sang quietly.

"Night" you whisper even softer than normal closing your eyes.

"Alright night" he whispers back.Heavy arms wrap around your small figure. " please do tell"

"Tell what exactly?"

" why you were crying "

" You heard "

"I hear a lot" his arms tighten

"It's to hard... To talk about" you manage to say choking on your own tears. You shift your body to him with your hands on his muscular chest.

"It's ok to cry once and a while, just let it out~"

The last part of his words was just enough. You started to cry uncontrollably and shake. "Its not fair." You cry " their all gone! " Hisoka didn't know how to comfort you he just held you close and kissed your head. But what he didn't know that was exactly what you needed. You both lay there for a substantial amount of time before you wore your self out and fell asleep in hisoka's arms.

Sometime in the middle of the night you woke up to find yourself with hisoka still wrapped around you. You slid out of his arms to get a drink of water. you go to reach for a cup when you see Illumi sitting in a chair reading with a little light. You both make eye contact. You stare at each other until you brake the gaze to go fill the glass with water. You then walk over to Illumi and sit down in the chair next to his. With the chair facing his body, you stare at him until he closed his book and sets it aside.

"Yes?" He asked

" so we're you listening to hisoka's and my conversation? "

"Why?"

" just answer the damn question"

" so the kurta clan eh? "

"Who told you"

" so my suspicions are right? "

" well heck what do I have to lose... Yeah"

"Your the last one?"

" looks that way... "

illumi knew you aren't the last of your kind there was another scarlet eyes but Illumi decided it was best of you figured that out. With Illumi deep thought you asked,

"What's up? What's on your mind?"

He looks up at you snapped out of thought. " Oh uh... it's nothing"

"Ok sure, well I'm going to go back to bed. Try to get some rest. " You stand up.ready to go back but Illumi interrupted your actions.

"Are you're eyes-that is-really that beautiful?" He timidly asked.

" we'll see about that the next time we fight" you smile making Illumi slightly blush. You turn back and slip back into your shared bed. Hisoka was "still asleep" you cuddled back to him. now knowing your little secret hisoka felt like he could now fully claim you as his own.

-------morning -------

The announcement comes on that you'll be leaving is 30 minutes. you sit up looking around hisoka and Illumi were sitting in the chairs talking when illumi's attention was drawn to you. He smiled at you and goes back to talking with Hisoka you get up and pack you bag.

"Illumi, hisoka.let's go!" They both get up and follow you off the blimp. " my friends this is trick tower you exclaim"

--------------------------

This was a longer chapter (if you'd like longer chapters please comment so.. thanks ;3) but anyway I hope you enjoyed it keep reading sweethearts ❤~