Chapter 4 Initiation

Micheal's POV

After the week was over, I had to take my "initiation" in order to attend beacon Academy. The week was rather uneventful, other than the truth or dare thing and telling the team about my message from dad. And as I headed for the cliff, as instructed, I decided to livestream my initiation from my helmet. Turns out, it was rather easy.

Ozpin: Micheal, please step in the platform. (I walk onto the platform) Alright, your goal is simple, you have to make your way through the Emerald Forest and find an artifact. Do not hesitate to kill any Grimm along the way.

Micheal: Trust me, none of them stand a chance.

In the auditorium...
Phyrra POV

Micheal: Trust me, none of them stand a chance.

Phyrra: My my, someone's confident.

Yang: Give 'em Hell!

Cardin: Psh, it's just a dumb robot with some sass. Probably going to be torn apart.

Ruby: Shh! It's starting! I want to se how he does!

Cardin: Did you just shush me?

Yang: Yeah, she did, is there a problem? (Cracks knuckles)

Cardin: (gulp) No ma'am

Yang: Good

*Somewhere in another point in time I sneeze*

Author: Achoo! Ugh, I think someone was made another person's bitch.

*Back to the story*

Micheal POV

Ozpin: Are you ready? (I nod) Good, you will need a landing strategy. Begin.

Micheal: So how does this- (gets flung into the air by the platform)
*while being flung through the air*

Audience POV

Wait...was that a goat scream?

Micheal POV

While I was flying through the air, a conveniently placed nevermore happened to be flying in a b-line towards me. When it rammed into me, I climbed on top of its head, pointed my super shotgun at the top of its head and said in the deepest voice I could manage.

 When it rammed into me, I climbed on top of its head, pointed my super shotgun at the top of its head and said in the deepest voice I could manage

Micheal: LAND NOW!!!

The nevermore tried to ram me straight into the ground, but I jumped off at the last second and it slammed itself into the ground. I wasted to time with equipping my chain gun and mowed it down with my mobile turret mod, riddling it with holes and leaving it staggered. I ran to the Nevermore and forced a frag grenade into its mouth and down its throat and watched as it tried to cough it up. It was almost successful with the grenade in its mouth, only for it to explode and blow its head into pieces.