Chapter 1 Arrival

Yang p.o.v

My team and I were just walking through the emerald forest on a peaceful stroll, just enjoying the sites. That was until there was a Grimm ambush. There were 5 ursas and 7 Beowolves.

Yang: *sigh* Just our lucky day am I right? ( readies Ember Cillica)

Ruby: Well, (readies Crescent Rose) Lets get to it.

Everyone else readies their weapons as well and prepared to, in my terms, kick some ass.

(Timeskip to after the fight cuz I'm lazy)

There was only a single beowolf left and I was just about to finish it off but a red, hellish portal crackling with red electricity appears even capturing the beowolf's interest. Not long after, I see someone in in high-tech armor fly through while he made a goat scream...seems legit.

As he flew the portal he crashed into a random tree. He had advanced looking armor with a large blue-ish green visor and a marking on the top left part of the helmet I've never seen before. As soon as he got back up something else came through in a charging manner, eyes locked onto the man in green armor. It was tall red-skinned, muscular, demon-like, monster with two horns penetrating from its head with short harp teeth and penetrating green eyes. Thankfully it didn't have a crotch so I don't have to worry about Ruby's innocence being taken away. The beowolf ran in terror, which was honestly a first.

 The beowolf ran in terror, which was honestly a first

Micheal p.o.v

As I was tackled and shoved through the portal, I was getting angry and got my rocket launcher out and aimed at the Baron of Hell.

Micheal: Okay! I'm going to give you you 5 seconds to turn your ass around and walk back through the portal, okay?! (It didn't budge) 1

Micheal: Okay! I'm going to give you you 5 seconds to turn your ass around and walk back through the portal, okay?! (It didn't budge) 1...2...3...(it had enough and charged at me)

As the Baron tried to land a hit on me, I kept firing rocket after rocket while dodging its strikes and its green plasma blasts.

Micheal: (with each rocket fired) You-rude-piece of-shit!

The barrage of rockets halted because of the Barons staggered state. I ran up to it and rip it's horn off it's head as it hissed in both anger and agony with its mouth open and staring into my visor as I smashed the horn back into its head, killing it in the process. I grew a smirk as I picked up the health and ammo bonuses and as I looked to the portal, my smirk instantly transformed into a face of both panic and rage. Why? The portal was closing. As I dashed towards the closing portal it closed and I fell to the ground. The Baron also disintegrated whilst the portal closed.

Micheal: NO!!!

I got on my knees and hit the ground out of rage. Soon after, I heard a cough from behind me and I replaced my rocket launcher with my super shotgun and aimed it at the person making the noise...

 Soon after, I heard a cough from behind me and I replaced my rocket launcher with my super shotgun and aimed it at the person making the noise

It was a little girl with short black hair with red accents and silver eyes. Huh, shouldn't they have pigmented? She had a scared expression and I quickly noticed 3 other girls aiming their weapons at me. One had somewhat long white hair and blue eyes, the next had black hair and amber eyes with a bow on, and the last had very very long blonde hair and lilac eyes. But there was something about them that seemed familiar, like I've seen them before. This caused me to lower my weapon, as did they.

Yang: Okay, now that things have cooled down a bit, I'm yang! Now why did you point that gun at my sister?!

White hair: Yeah! What we're you thinking?!

They couldn't see my face because of my helmet. But if they could, they would be able to see my look that says, "seriously?". I decided to turn on my speaker but was surprised to see that is was already on.

Micheal: Thanks for turning on the mic VEGA.

VEGA: My pleasure

Micheal: (to the girls) Okay, my name...is cable...and I'm from the planet Vulcan! (Does the live long and prosper hand gesture)

They adopted shocked and surprised expressions, making me laugh my ass off.

Micheal: I'm just kidding, anyway-(immediately points fun at the group) tell me where I am and who the hell you are!

Yang: Oh, go to Hell!

Micheal: I did, I made everyone there my bitch! Where do you think I came from dumbass?! What do you think that (points to where the Baron once lied) was?! Fucking idiot!

Black hair: Hey calm down! What's your problem?!

Red caped girl: Everyone be quiet! Now!

Everyone went silent including me.

Ruby: Thank you. Anyway, my name is Ruby, and you are...?

Micheal:...Micheal.

Ruby: Okay, if you want information, follow us.

Micheal:...fine.

___________________________

Alright! There's another chapter, tell me what you thought! Also I wrote this in class btw. (I know I'm a real rebel) Granted it was when I had nothing to do, but still! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you next time!