Chapter 6 Jaundice Pt. 2

Alright I'm back at it again. And with a special guest, Micheal!

Micheal: Who are you and why are you in my dorm?

I'm your god basically. Also you're gonna be here from now on for the beginning a/n and end. Any questions/comments/concerns?

Micheal: Nope not really.

Ok good, (To you) if you have any recommendations for the story, you can tell me. Now onto the story! Also I'm watching the actual episodes to know what to write down. (I'm so smart)
—————————————————
Micheal POV

The lesson had continued and Jaune and Cardin had to stay for additional readings. I decided to stay and wait for Jaune outside the classroom along with Pyrrha, to my surprise.

Micheal: Hey Pyrrha. (She looks at me) Why are you waiting for Jaune?

Pyrrha: Because I can. Is there a problem?

Micheal: No, there isn't actually. You'd know if it was a problem.

After a while of waiting, I saw Jaune and Cardin walk out of the classroom. I smiled under my helmet while I walked to Jaune, until Cardin shoved him to the ground as he laughed. I helped Jaune up as well as Pyrrha.

Jaune: Ow!

Pyrrha: You know, I really will break his legs.

Micheal: I'll break more than his legs. I'll break every bone in his body.

Jaune: (as Pyrrha and I helped him up) Yeesh, a little dark there don't you think?

Jaune sighed depressingly to which, phyrra grabbed his hand and excitement lit her eyes.

Pyrrha: I have an idea! Here come with me!

She dragged him to a rooftop and I followed. The night sky was beautiful and stars lit the night sky. You could even see the rest of Beacon from up here. They walked to the very edge and Jaune looked over it.

Jaune: Pyrrha, I know I said I'm going through a hard time, but I'm not that depressed. I could always be a farmer or something.

Pyrrha: N-No!

She got him away from the ledge by dragging him from it.

Pyrrha: That's not why I brought you up here. Jaune I know you're having a different time in class, and that you're not the strongest of fighters so...

Micheal: Yeah, you could use a few pointers.

VEGA: Strange, his transcription says he should be able to fight at least averagely. But from what we've seen, he cannot do so.

Pyrrha: I wanna help you. And I'm sure Micheal does as well.

VEGA: The hormones is the red haired female says she wishes to mate with the blonde male.

Micheal: *under his breath* But not in the way you're thinking *slight snicker* (normal voice) Yeah, I can definitely toughen you up. (Smashes fists together)

Jaune. (Weakly) W-What?

Pyrrha: We can train up here after class where no one can bother us. Except Micheal.

Micheal: Hey.

Jaune: You...think I need help?

Pyrrha: N-No! That's not what I meant.

Jaune: But you just said it.

Micheal: Jaune, it doesn't matter who the hell you are, you will need a push from time to time. Everyone needs help every now and again.