Where Is My Class?! ( this is a short chapter)

Third Person's POV
         Miss.Bustier went down to the lobby to meet the kids there with Tikki. When we get down we see they are not there.

         " Wahh, Where the heck is your class," Tikki practically screams.

          " I have no idea, where my class is," Miss. Bustier yells back.

          " Where can they be," She yells.

      Meanwhile...

        " I can't believe there are hot tubs is this place," Marinette says relaxing.

         " Wait, we were supposed to meet with Miss. Bustier," Alya says.

         " You think she will notice we are gone," Kim asks.

         " Neh," Kyoshi says.

         " What about Tikki," Aubri says.

         " I think she would be probably saying a stream of cuss words, right now," Shinichi says.

          " I agree," Marinette says.

         Back with the 2 adults...

    " What are we going to do, what if they are with some psychos," Tikki starts freaking out,"and as her aunt I was supposed to be watching her!"

     " What about your son," Miss. Bustier questions.

     " Who cares, she's the princess," Tikki yells back.

   With the kids...

    " Someone just called me a psycho," Kitty says.

     " And they are right," Aubri says.

     " They called you one too, stupid," Kitty says back...  -_- / 😏.

     " Well I at least know I'm a psycho," Aubri says, " And I also don't have a boyfriend that I try to pick a fight with every time I see him!!!"

     " Shut the f*** up," Kitty says.

   " I did not know you had a boyfriend," Mari said," You did not say it, when we asked," Mari says.

   " Well, I was a bit embarrassed," Kitty replied back.

   " Well you can be totally honest with us girls," Alya says.

   " Mk," Kitty says.

   Back to the panicing teachers...

    " We must call the Royal army," Tikki says, pulling out her phone.

     Outside the Hotel

     " Well bye," Aubri says

     " Bye," Everyone waves back.

     " See ya tomorrow," Kitty says.

      Inside the hotel...

        Officers are running around trying to find the missing kids and the princess.

        Back outside the hotel...

        " Remember the plan, I make the excuse," Alix says.

        Inside the hotel...

         The missing kids come inside the hotel.

          " Where the h*** have you been," Tikki yells.

           " Well Mari went to help a lost child find his parents, but we thought you guys were leaving without us, so we ran after her, and that's when we met Kitty and Aubri, they will be coming with us from now on," Alix says.

       " How does she not feel karma," Marinette whispers.

       " Marinette, Adrian is that true," Tikki and Miss. Bustier asks, knowing that if the 2 are to lie it can effect their  background.

        " No it is not, we went off with some other girls, although Alix's story via not a complete lie, because Kitty and Aubri are real people, and will be with us from now on. I am vary sorry for not informing you before leaving," Marinette says.

         " Really," Kim yells.

         " Shush! I'm glad Marinette told the truth to which shows she is actually mature," Tikki says.

         " Well now that, that is over with let's go to ( insert name of school) academy, now, this is where these kids and Miss. Tikki right here go/teaches," Miss. Bustier says.

         " What do you teach," Alya asks.

         " I think you will like this class," May says.

         " Really, what is it, cause now I'm excited," Alya says jumping up and down.

         " I teach about ships, and I don't meant the boat type of ships," Tikki says.

         " Well what are we waiting for, let's go," Alya says running out to a limo.

         " Ok," Everyone yells then follows.

         " Did they totally not care about the Royal army," Tikki asks.

         " Pretty much," Miss. Bustier replies back.

         "   Well, you guys can go, Princess Marinette, has been found," Tikki yells.

          And with that the royal army left, but little did they know someone was around the corner, and this girl had brown hair in ponytails and forest green eyes.

         " Grrr, so Mari is the princess, this is great news to know," ???  Says.

A/N
Who is this strange girl, and what does she want with the news. Also this will be my last update until school starts up again, and only one of my books will be being updated this summer and that is
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Truth or Dare/ Flirting Challenge with the Miraculous Gang! Hope you are having an amazing day.

Word Count: 725

Bug Out! 🐞🐱🦊🐢🐝