The Private Jet part 2

Adrian's POV

I woke up with my arms around something, or someone?! I looked right next to me to see a sleeping Marinette. I smile that is until I realize it is Marinette. How did she get here? What is going on?
Alya's POV

I watched as Adrian silently freaked out. To be honest if I was not outside his door I would have burst out laughing! 😂 But I did not want to ruin there 'moment'.
Flash back to last night

Me and the girls in our class except Chloe and Lila are waiting for Nino and the boys to give us the signal, so that we know Adrian is asleep when we move Marinette to his room. Marinette is already asleep, so we are just waiting for Adrian to go to sleep. Why is that boy taking sooo long. I mean literally these beds are so soft, that as soon, as you hit the pillow, you would fall straight to sleep. Just then I get a text from Nino.
N = Nino
Al= Alya
Little did they know they were texting on the group chat with Mari and Adrian on it.
N- Hey, Alya sorry it took so long. He just wouldn't fall asleep!!!
Al- um... Ok, anyways, so we can start our part of the mission now! 😃
N- sure, just I won't stop Mari from killing you because you got your self into this mess.
Al- I know, also what does Adrian think of Mari? 🤨😏
N- he thinks she's cute, nice, sweet, kind hearted, beautiful, gorgeous.
Al- cute, beautiful, and gorgeous mean the same thing, and nice, sweet, and kind hearted mean the same thing. Lol!
N- I told him that, but he did not care.
Al- lol. He really is in love with Mari.
N- Hey so what does Mari think about my dude, dudette?
Al- She thinks he's handsome, kind, helpful, funny...
N- she has a better vocabulary then him, lol!!! 😂😂😂
Al- I know right, but anyways we need to get to work, bye!👋
N- bye!
End of conversation
I giggle, while the girls look at me with smirks on their faces, I then turn bright red. Even though we are dating we only started 2 weeks ago, sooo... I'm still not used to this. We then carry Mari to Adrian's room with no problem at all because she was surprisingly light.
We finally got there. Kim carried her in the rest of the way the girl shivering because we did not bring a blanket. Right after he set her down I tucked her in. Adrian immediately wrapped his arms around her cold body, making a little warmer. Marinette snuggled her face into his chest, probably thinking he was her pillow. Oh well she will thank me later.
End of flashback!

I decided to leave the two alone.
I have already done the ultimate shipping prank ever!
Yeah you have because in the end they e... Haha no spoilers I mean it is literally about to happen! Lol!
Adrian's POV... Again!
When I finally got escaped Mari, I checked my phone, which for some reason had 13 messages from Alya and Nino I read through the messages and when I was finished I was mad, happy, confused, and blushing. Does Mari really think that about me? And if she does then why has she never told me? And I can think of more words to describe Mari! Though those 2 did this, and Mari is for sure going to kill them, well maybe Alya more then Nino, but still. I must have been lost in thought because when when I was finally done I could hear Mari calling my name.
Marinette's POV
I wake up to see I am in a unfamiliar room. I then look to my side to see a lost in thought Adrian sitting next to me, and not to mention HE IS BLUSHING!!!? I look down to see his phone is sliding off his hands. I take the phone, and read a few of the messages because sense it is on the group chat it would not be invading personal space.
Once I am finished I am angry, blushing bright red, and vary much confused. I start shaking Adrian saying his name, hoping he would get out of his thoughts, so we can talk.
I finally got him out of his thoughts, and it took awhile. Then I asked if we could talk about this. There was some silence, but after that he agreed.
" Adrian, I honestly never thought I would have the courage to say this, but now that I think you know, I think I should tell you," I pause, then start again, " Adrian, I love you, and not just because you are a model because if that were true, all the things Alya said there would be a lie, and she never lies, so I just wanted to ask if what Nino said there was true, or was he just saying that for Alya's sake," I ask a bit nervous.
It took him a while to reply, which I took, as a rejection, so I was about to leave when Adrian grabbed my rist, and pulled me on his lap, which I found wired sense he was rejecting me.
" Mari, I love you more than you could ever know, so I just wanted to know if you would be my girlfriend," Adrian asked me which got me shocked.
I then blurted out yes, and we lived happily ever after The end! ( JK😂)
"Now I need to go get changed so bye," I wave, he waves back at me, and I'm guessing heads to the shower.
When I finally get to my room I lay out my outfit, and take a bubble bath, which I stayed in for about an hour. I brushed my teeth, my towel around my waist. And put on my clothes on, and did my hair which was a bun with a pin keeping it together, a bit of my bangs coming off the side. Macaroon earrings with was a baby pink with a baby blue bow. A light pink Chinese dress, with a few designs on it. A cherry blossom wallet purse. Light, but dark pink high heels with tiny bows on one side of it.