18. She's Crazy

Hyeri's POV

As I was wandering the streets randomly, I heard somebody shout so I decided to check it out.

Oh... It's nothing. Just a big, fancy house... Wait... Is that Sehan... and Mark?! Ooohhh!!! I sense a new ship!!! MarkHan... Hehehe.....

I just watched them disappear into the house before walking away. Wait... Why is Sehan with Mark....? Inside the house.... ALONE?!?!?!?! *O* (-cue dirty thoughts-)

Wait... ARE THEY DATING?!?!?! OMGGGGGGGGGGG *mental spasm*

They make such a cute couple!!! But, I shouldn't be jumping to conclusions... hehehe.... Maybe they're just.... Erm.... Friends.... With benefits... (O___O)

As I was walking around, I saw the same girl again... Frank...? (*thumbs up*) She was laying on a bench at the park with her legs curled up to her chest and eating popcorn while staring at the sky. (Yes, I actually do this at home. It's actually a very comfortable position... If you're anything like me :3)

Then suddenly, she just yelled out,"HULLOOOOOO HYERI!"

... How did she know I was there? O.O

So I approached her and asked,"How did you know I was there? You didn't even turn around."

She sat up and looked at me strangely. "Don't you remember? I'm the creator of this *weird gesture* world. I know everything," she said in a horrible British accent. (I can't do British accents ㅠㅠ)

"Want some popcorn?" she asked me.

"Um... No thanks..." I replied. I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but... What if she drugged it?! She sounds like she's on crack or something. Look, you guys probably think I'm mean for saying these things, but believe me, if you ever meet or talk to her, you'll know.

So she kept on going on and on about SM Rookies and other random stuff the whole time, so I got bored and started walking away from her. I got all the way to my (Jungkook's) house when I turned around, and realized that she was following me O-O

"Erm... Can I hang out with you for a while...? I kinda told my parents that I had friends and... yeah..." she told me awkwardly.

"Sure...." I replied. WHY HYERI?! WHY?! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO SAY NO! Ugh, my kindness got the best of me. (I can see your thoughts... ㅋ.ㅋ)

Author's (Frank's) POV

Huehuehue.... No I'm serious, I don't have friends. Well... Actually I do... They're just... Not here.... They're stuck in traffic okay?! (^-^")

So she invited me into her house (bad move) and when I came in, I started to search for food.

Guys... Just to clear this up. I'm not on crack. (I don't smoke cigarettes... I smoke... Other stuff... ~MyChonny)

"WHERE'S THE FOOD?!" I asked her as I started searching through the cabinets.

She just stood there and stared at me with a weird expression on her face.

"Don't tell me... You're one of those girls who try to stay skinny and don't eat?" I asked as I calmed down.

"No... It's just that... Didn't you have your popcorn from before?" she said.

"Nah, I gave it to some kid," I said proudly. What if that kid was a hobo? Huh?! HUH!?!?! (Don't judge meh)

"...Um... Frank...? Those aren't raisins..." (O.O)

Psh... I knew that... Pshh...

Jungkook's POV

As I was walking around, I spotted Hyeri at the park talking to a kid.

Is that her sister? Hm....

I was curious, so I started to follow them. I'm not a stalker... (WTF my screen keeps on shifting up and down whenever I type O.O)

Did Hyeri just invite that girl inside our- I mean, my (parents') house?! What if she's a robber? What if she kills her? WHAT IF SHE RAPES HER?!?! (I wasn't thinking about that, but...)

Aish, maybe I should walk in...? I mean, it's my (parents') house. Wait... What if she's raping her right now?! Should I be the hero and save her? Or should I be the innocent bystander? Hm...

I'll just walk in to see what they're doing.

When I walked into the living room, I didn't see anybody there. Where'd they go?

Whatever... So I decided to go to my room.

"Frank?! WHERE ARE YOU?! YOU BETTER NOT BE TRYING TO EAT MY LIP BALM AGAIN!" (..... Shhhh... She'll never know...)

Wtf was that? O.O

"Who's Frank?" I asked her as I walked into the room. I thought that that girl that was with Hyeri was a girl... Transgender...?

"Have you seen Frank?" Hyeri asked me.

"Who's Frank..?" I asked.

"Oh, she's my... Erm.... Friend," she said.

Frank's a she?! What kind of parents would name their girl child "Frank"?! (Actually, I named myself that..)

Wait... but she hesitated when she said that she's her friend. So does that mean that Frank's her sister? Where is she anyway?

"Ugh, I think she disappeared again..." Hyeri mumbled to herself.

Disappeared???

I have reached my conclusion about Hyeri.

She's crazy.

Author's Note

YUUUYYYY!!!! I'M BACK GUYS!!!

Well, I've been back for a while now but I didn't really feel like updating because Wattpad's new update is annoying me.

As you all (most of you) know that I update my stories with my phone, there's a new update on the WP app and whenever I try to type, the screen starts moving up and down. Is it just me?

I know I should've updated sooner, but I have my reasons...

My reasons for not updating sooner:

•The screen is annoying me

•I think I exercised too much and now my legs ache so much that I could barely even walk. And I exercised two days ago

•ANOTHER WRITER'S BLOCK?! WAIIII?!

~~~~

Thanks for reading!

Saranghaeyo~

Goodbye my beautiful, amazing, fabulous readers!

Byeee!!!

P.S IG anybody? I'm new and I feel lonely with no followers ㅠㅠ

Acc: starryfishyehet

P.P.S Please read @BamMarkSon's story "My One and Only"! She's one of my favorite fanfic authors on WP and her story is losing readers!