Did You Hear?

Hey guys! Sorry again! This is not an update, but I just wanted to inform you guys on something.

On Twitter, this stupid asshole (sorry) made fun if EunB's death and made racist jokes about Asians and calling them Ching Chongs and all that shit (sorry)

He got blocked by Arianna Grande (who he stans) on Twitter.

I laughed when I saw that, cause he kinda deserved it.

He also posted mean things about EunB and saying that EunB's death proves that Asians can't drive cause of their small eyes -_-

The worst thing is that his fans are supporting him... WTF

BUT!!!

I'm so glad that Beliebers and Directioners are defending us K-pop fans!!!

His Twitter also got banned and

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

DUN DUN DUN!!!!!

SASAENGS TRACKED DOWN HIS SCHOOL!!!!

Lol yeah. Fans from Singapore and S.Korea have been calling in and emailing his school a lot which led him to be escorted by the police because he was causing and international disturbance.

He also had to delete two Vine accounts and his tweets, SNS accounts, and other online networking websites are under the school's watch now!

Idk if you guys agree with me, but, I think that he kind of deserved it.

He went wayyyyy too far with his jokes and look where that got him!

Lol and he also made a new Twitter account but then they found it xD

And THANK YOU TO ALL THE DIRECTIONERS AND BELIEBERS OUT THERE THAT ARE DEFENDING US THROUGH THIS!!!!!!

Okayyy~~~ byeeee!!!!