fifty five - i do

Jasmine

THREE MONTHS LATER

'My sweet and beautiful Jasmine,

Not a day goes by that you don't inspire me to be a better me. Not a day goes by that I don't thank god for putting you in my life- well he didn't exactly put you in my life...I took you but that's besides the point. Not a day goes by that I don't see myself being with you for the rest of my life. Your pure happiness and positivity are some of the things that encourage me to keep on doing the things I love. You support me, you love me, you get over the fact I'm a psychotic maniac and you broke me out of prison for god sake. You risked your life for me. To this day, I hate and regret how many times I hurt you. What's important now, is that I get to spend the rest of my life loving you, caring for you, and making up to you the time I hurt you. You are everything to me. You are perfect. I'm so thankful and blessed that I will be seeing you walk down the aisle in a beautiful white dress looking as stunning as always, only to be getting married to me. I can't wait for forever with you. See you soon beautiful.

Your soon to be husband- Ethan Grant Dolan."

I hadn't realised I was crying until Cameron wraps her arms around my waist. I hug Cameron back. It was the sweetest thing and it just reminds me how lucky I am to be the girl marrying him in just a few short hours.

"Don't mess up the hair!" My hairdresser practically squeals as Cameron leans away from me. I slightly laugh and wipe away the tears so we can began the makeup.

"Told you he was obsessed with you." Jane smirks as she starts to change into her bridesmaids dress. I laugh and think back to that day.

When my makeup and hair are all done, Cameron starts to help me into my wedding dress. I can feel butterflies erupting in my stomach as I realise this means I am one step closer to walking down the aisle. I am one step closer to spending forever with Ethan and boy am I excited.

After I am in, I sit on a chair and Cameron helps me put on my heals. She gives me a funny look when she see's me bouncing my opposite leg up and down with a big smile on my face. "Calm down, you're gonna give yourself a heart attack." She tells me as she pats my other leg to switch.

"Shut up. I'm just excited and nervous and I can't believe this is happening." I admit. She gives me a soft smile when she finishes and helps me to my feet.

"Beautiful." Jane smiles as she gives me a hug and a soft kiss on the cheek.

"You are growing up a little too fast." Cameron says, wiping a tear from under her eyes.

I haven't even walked down the aisle yet and she is already in tears. I give her a hug and kiss her cheek, wiping it when I leave a small lip stick stain.

Theres a knock on the door before Jason walks in a suit. He looked absolutely incredible and his cheeks were flushed. He was totally in tears but he should be fine. He offered to walk me down the isle, since my dad wouldn't be here to do so.

"Are you guys ready to get the show on the road?" He jokes. I take a deep breath and squeeze my soon to be sister-in-laws hand before nodding my head.

This is it.

Ethan

I finish my tie before looking at myself one last time in the mirror. Everything looked how it should and I do a little shake to get all my nerves out. Maybe because this is a day I have been dreaming of since I was little. I will be marrying the most beautiful girl.

"E." Grayson nudges my shoulder. I look at him with a raised eyebrow as he hands me a envelope with my Fiancé's oh so familiar hand writing. I smile as I take it from him and start to peal it open.