Last Detention / Finale

(TIME SETTING;before graduation day

(TIME SETTING;
before graduation day.)

"Stop it sucker!"

"Shut up!"

"I can't believe we're finally graduating."

"Why are you so noisy, I'm trying to sleep!"

"She probably fucked with Renjun last night."

"Nah, Renjun's a coward."

Loud voices caught the other students attention, their eyes traveling to a specific location at the field, the middle. Six girls can be seen there, laying at each other, comfortable.

The six didn't mind the stares, they were so used to it.

"I miss detention." Chaewon mumbled, the others agreeing. "Why did they stop kicking us towards detention?!" KimJin groaned.

It was true, ever since that trip, the Principal forbid them to be at detention room ever again. Months have passed and the group became friends, considering the trip. They were also known at the school for being the bad bitches, but they didn't care.

"We're graduating, I wish we can go to that detention room once again. But wait, where are the teachers?" Shuhua asks, turning to Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon then chuckles, "They're having a meeting at the conference room." Answering, the six looked at each other having an idea.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

-

Jisung and Donghyuck walked together, heading for the soccer field wherein the boys have planned to meet up and the field where they would meet the girls.

When they got nearer, everyone was present except for one, "Where's Jeno?" Renjun asked them, they looked at each other, and shrugged. "Probably looking out for his girlfriend." Seungmin snorted, earning laughs from the others.