2O ; Make It Right

❝𝘊𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘣𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶?❞

Sobs were still coming from Chaeyeon's mouth as Hyunjin led her to their room. The lass pulled her inside, closed the door, and gave her a big slap at the face. Chaeyeon stopped sobbing, she held her cheek that was throbbing and looked at Hyunjin.

Hyunjin looked so mad at her, that in any moment she could murder Chaeyeon. Instead of calming down, Chaeyeon got mad, "Why did you do that?!" Her voice hardened, trails of tears coming down from her eyes.

"You've got to get your shit together Chaeyeon!" Hyunjin coldly said, Chaeyeon who was confused looked at her, "Mind your own business!" She said, Hyunjin scoffed.

"Listen up, bitch. I'm not gonna mind my own business until you get your shit together. I know, I wasn't the one who was bullied, harassed, called on names, and especially... I'm not the one who was almost raped."

Chaeyeon shivered, the last word made her hate herself more. "What have you done?! I know you're jealous but you can't just go around curse people because they're not sad as you!" Hyunjin raged, that memory was still on her mind she couldn't forget it.

"That day, Chaeyeon. That day when Heejin passed out at the nurse's room, I came there too. The nurse was no were to be found. There was a boy touching her on the bed, luckily I stopped him. Heejin doesn't know about this because she passed out. Now imagine if I wasn't there, Chaeyeon. Imagine!"