O7 ; 葉舒華

"Are you sure this would work though? Like, I'm not gonna work my ass trying to make that stupid girl jealous if this isn't worth it." Shuhua blinked abruptly, making Jisung facepalm, "I can't believe you're this harsh. Your looks doesn't compliment it."

Shuhua chuckled at the sight, "Looks can be fucking deceiving, Ji. You should be aware." She raised her eyebrows up and down. "From being harsh to cussing, how bad girl type are you?"

The lass smirked with full confidence and drank the ice tea they bought, "You don't wanna know, okay? You'll probably ditch me." Laughing after what she said, Jisung could only gasp in disbelief.

"Why the hell don't those two people know about your sassy ass? I could barely see you talk this much." Jisung sighed and shrugged. "They don't know my personality because they don't know me." Shuhua's cold monotone voice made Jisung shiver, he immediately looked at her.

"Wait, are you okay?" Jisung asks, and Shuhua could only lower her head. "Hey Shu. If you don't wanna talk about it now, we can talk about it in any other time." She looked up to see Jisung's sincere eyes.

"I've been thinking. How could they throw you out when you're this nice, Ji? Like, honestly, I am so thankful that you're treating me as a friend." The girl touched her heart dramatically and Jisung laughed at her.