O1 - 나재민

Heejin sighed as she turned her head to look at Hyunjin, the girl

Heejin sighed as she turned her head to look at Hyunjin, the girl. She watched as the girl raised her eyebrows every five minutes, when she realized that Hyunjin was also looking at her, she quickly removed her gaze.

"Hey, do you think this one's prettier or this?" She then looked at Junghyun who was currently making her choose between two lipsticks. "This!" She pointed the lighter color, Junghyun then nodded.

Heejin gave a bitter smile, actually, the darker one was more suitable for Junghyun but she didn't tell her, why? Simple, because she didn't want Junghyun to get on her level. Meanwhile, Junghyun trusted Heejin so much that she'd depend her life to her.

One hour left before detention is over, Chaeyeon have fallen asleep at the table at the four jocks are busy angling to take pics and make fun of her. The rest minded their own business.

"Hello!" With a sudden greet, everyone turned their heads to the locked door which magically opened. They gave a confused look, none of them knew what the smiling guy was doing inside the detention room with just an hour left.

"Jeno?" Their heads quickly drifted to Jaemin who called out.  "You know him, dude?" Chaewon asked him and he nodded. "Jaemin! It's fun to know I'll be with you in detention today." Jeno took steps towards Jaemin, ignoring the stares the others gave him.

"W-Why are you here?" Jaemin asks stuttering, he was somewhat ashamed of what Jeno might think. They were friends in their early ages but as they grew up, many things changed resulting to ignoring each other until now.

"Well, Ms. Yoon said that I'll go to detention just because I put a frog on her bag, lol." Jeno said before sitting down, and Jaemin sits.

"What?! But, why just now?" Jaemin creased his forehead, the detention started three hours ago, yet this dude just came in for the last hour.

"She said I should just join for an hour." He then grabbed the soda lying on Jaemin's desk, not minding to tell him.

Jaemin was silent, forgetting Chaewon who's sitting on his right. "Oh shit!" Jaemin looked at Jeno who just shouted. Jeno leaned to Jaemin's ear, and asked, "Dude, is that Park Chaewon? The girl troublemaker?" Jaemin was stunned, did he just called Chaewon 'the girl troublemaker'?

As long as he remembers, they were famous with the title 'troublemaker duo' how come Jeno just knows the girl?

"Dude!" Jeno called out again and that made Jaemin nod, "Oh my God, is my face okay? Do I look handsome?" He panicked and touched his face, Jaemin was confused, does Jeno like Chaewon?

Well, he didn't care, but right now, he guesses that Jeno will find a way hang with him since he's always with Chaewon, and he didn't want that. He didn't want Jeno to get influenced badly, for him he's like an innocent kid, nevertheless the latter being older.

He sighed, "Is she always in detention? Does she always sit with you?" Jaemin still couldn't believe that Jeno doesn't know that the two, Chaewon and Jaemin, are a duo. He just nodded to answer.

"Oh shit. I guess I'll spend my time in  here, then." Jeno viewed the girl after Jaemin who was now scribbling on the wooden table after not having someone to talk too. Jaemin shook his head, "N-No, Jeno. You'll get bad records." Jaemin didn't want that because of he really didn't want to.

"Why? Don't you like it when I hang with you?" Jeno furrowed his eyebrows, and Jaemin shook his head again. "H-How about like this, you can actually hang here without breaking school rules or pissing teachera. You see that guy there?" He then pointed Jisung, "He hangs here every time even thought he didn't commit any offense."

Jeno then looked at Jisung, "Are you sure?" He asks, and Jaemin immediately nodded. "Okay, but first let me introduce myself to her." Jeno clears his throat before standing and sitting beside the other chait beside Chaewon.

"Hi! I'm Jeno Lee, I'm also your age, I hope we can be friends!" Jaemin closed his eyes, he didn't want to her Chaewon's rude voice and doesn't want to see Jeno's hurt face.

"Hi Jeno! I'm Park Chaewon, you can call me chae, nice to meet you!" Jaemin busted his eyes open to look at two on his right, he was surprised, once, Chaewon was being kind to someone except to him!

"Oh my God, why are you so pretty." Jaemin can see Jeno's flustered face, and he can also see Chaewon's bright smile that would hypnotize someone.

Jaemin then zones out. Is Chaewon just playing with Jeno? He never witnessed this side of Chaewon ever since they met, actually, so is she just playing with Jeno? Then he thought. No, Chaewon isn't a player like Heejin and Junghyun, she despises guys except for Jaemin. But why is she so kind to Jeno? Does she perhaps, like him?

Jaemin continued to think when someone shouted, they all turned to the front, seeing Seungmin stopping Hyunjin from punching Donghyuck, and Felix stopping Donghyuck.

Oops. This is a new scene to look at.

 This is a new scene to look at