22 ; Does And Dies

❝ 𝘞𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴

❝ 𝘞𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴. ❞

Chaeyeon Lee, the teacher's pet, the always number two, the loser, the dumb one, the jealous one and the wrong one. She was always called like that, but now, who is she? What is she doing? What even is she thinking?

Who am I?

A never ending question that kept repeating over and over again, the thick silence in the room didn't help either. From the start, Felix helping her study, and then ruining his image, and now.. everything is backfiring.

All she wanted was to be happy, why can't that happen? Why is it so hard to please herself? She ruined her own life, now she has ruined another, big time.

Who is she? She chuckled thinking about it, "A motherfucking selfish bitch." She mumbled. She wanted to cry, but it seems like her tearducts were also tired of her. The heavy bags under her eyes tell that she was crying all night, alone.

Everything is bothering her, she does, she regrets everything. She stared at the white ceiling, flashbacks happen as to what had happen from the last night. From Heejin's shoutings to Hyunjin's interference.

She thought.. She finally belonged, but no, she doesn't, she didn't, and she will never belong. She thought what the others do were bad, but what did she do? She did the worst.

Pain was evident in the room, just this once she wanted to feel what she always felt before that day. Numbness. But after that day, regret and guilt filled her, but she didn't mind, because finally, she felt something, she felt human.

She was never good enough, she knew that- No, she's not even close to the word good.

A sigh escape from the lass's mouth. She's tired, so tired, she wanted to sleep, but insomnia and the memories still hunt her.

Tired. So. Tired. Can she rest?

A sudden idea popped out from her mind, she snorted. "It wouldn't hurt, I guess?" She speaks to herself, making her way outside the room.

"Why would it hurt? I've experienced the worst." Her feet wobbly reached for the counter, her hand reaching out for the smallest but sharpest knife.

She examined it, smirking. She made her way to the room.

She was shaking, but what could go wrong? At least the guilt and the pain would stop.

If she does this, never would she create a mistake anymore, never would she harm the others.

If she dies, never would she create something wrong.

The thought made her relief. The knife already is in contact with her wrist, one deep move and it'll be done.

She smiles, carefully deepening it..

"Hey!"

###