2O ; Make It Right

Start from the beginning

Chaeyeon then sobbed again, "It's just so unfair! Why are they so happy and I couldn't be?!" Hyunjin rolled her eyes. "Not everyone is happy. When they're smiling widely at everything, that doesn't mean they're happy! It just shows that they are strong enough to hide the sadness."

Chaeyeon chuckled, "And why would they do that?! See?! They can do things I can't!"

"And that's why you ruined Felix's and Heejin's life?! What the hell?! The world does revolve around you, Chaeyeon, it doesn't!" Chaeyeon stopped arguing and just continued to cry.

"I thought you were smart enough to realize that." Hyunjin mumbled and opened the door behind her, "Oh.. You're just a teacher's pet." She glared at her, and left her.

Chaeyeon was now a sobbing mess, she sat at the room's cold floor and hid her face. "I'm so sorry."

Morning came and all of them were in a deep sleep excluding Donghyuck, he ended up sleeping and cuddling with his boyfriend at his cottage.

The two first walked towards a familiar cottage, where Hyuck should be sleeping. They blasted a loud music, enough for the students to go out.

Jaemin first got out, he had no T-shirt on and was a mess, a dark spot underneath his eyes. He groaned and proceeded to lay himself at the couch, as music were still blasting and he was yet still sleepy.

After that, Jeno and Renjun came out from the same room, Jeno hurriedly adns sleepily turning off the music, and sat at the floor.

Mark and Hyuck looked at each other when Renjun didn't join them but instead walked to the last room, he sleepily leaned to the door and knocked on it. "Wake up, Hyunjin." He continued to knock as his hoarse voice chanted.

Hyuck thought it was Hyunjin, the boy, the Hwang Hyunjin but he was mistaken when the door opened and a girl came out wearing a big shirt and boxers.

Mark's mouth fell hanging seeing Kim Hyunjin, the two walked towards the living room, Hyunjin laying at Renjun's lap.

Hyuck cleared his throat, "Did you two —"

"No, we did not fuck. And I slept here because the girl's cottage is a mess and dramatic." KimJin answered, eyes still closed. Renjun messed his hair and nodded, agreeing.