Entry 11: Together

Dear,

I've been so happy lately, an unreal amount of happy. The past few weeks have been nothing but wonderfully filling. In fact this might just be the happiest I've ever been.

I bet you're wondering why aren't you? Well I'll tell you everything. You see I've been sharing a blissful bond with my dear Savannah. We've gotten closer since the last time we hung out. She's been trying to keep busy and distracted since her break up. And I've been a pretty good distraction.

We run every other morning, get drinks together, chat on long walks. I've even been over at her house to watch movies. We have such a natural connection.

Things have progressed. Maybe it seems quick, but I've really gotten to know her on a deeper level the last few weeks and I've been so excited and exhausted from our outings that I hadn't the time to sit and think or write.

And now that I have I've realized something... I don't just have a crush on her anymore. We're passed that now. We've shared memories and secrets together, We know things about each other most people don't. I think. I think I've truly fallen for her. And I don't think I can hold it in any longer. I want to confess so that we can be with each other and start our future.

We need to forget about all the bad stuff and be happy.

Together.

Today: (。●́‿●̀ 。)