2WON [ Hyewon X Chaewon ]

Feat. manager nim :D

Btw this is an old draft and I know our Hyewon has improved so much so I'm sorry if I offend anyone I love Hyewon k :/

===========

Hyewon's POV

*sighs* 'I lack too much at dancing and singing, even the younger members are much more better than me. I should use my free time to practice and improve myself to be the same level as my members. I don't want to be called the member with visuals but no talent eventhough I already have that title.'

"Hyewon? You're not going back to the dorm?" I heard Eunbi-unnie asked. Only me, Eunbi and Chaewon were left in the practice room while others already left.

"Uhhh it's free practice right? I'm gonna practice the dance moves even more, you can go unnie." I said.

She hesitated but nodded "Alright, don't forget to turn off everything once you finish got it?"

"Alright unnie." I replied.

I looked at myself in the mirror when I noticed... Chaewon on her phone "Chaewon? Are you not gonna go too?" I asked.

"Ah no I wanna stay here." She replied.

Chaewon's POV

It's been 10 minutes since I've been watching Hyewon-unnie dancing, it looks like she have some difficulty, maybe I should help.

"Hyewon unnie-"

"Oh shi- I forgot you were here- uhh yes?" She cutted me off.

"Do you need some help with the moves? It looks like you have some difficulties-"

"Yes please." Again, she cutted me off.

"Alrightey." I stood up and make my way to her.

"Here you do this, that nO nO like this yea like that, great!"

Time skip

It's been 2 hours since me and unnie been practicing the dance moves and it's getting late. I think we should go back to the dorm.

"Unnie- I think we should go it's getting late now, I already called manager-nim." I said

"Shoot you're right." She said as she checked the time.

While waiting for the manager, me and Hyewon-unnie turned off and checked everything and waited in the building's lobby.

Hyewon's POV

'Ahh right I should thank Chaewon for accompanying me earlier.'

"Oh Chaewon? Thanks for helping me with my moves today." I smiled.

"Eh it's nothing, you did great by the way." I swear I could see a light tint of pink on her cheeks. Is she blushing?

*smooch* "Thats for helping me today." I pecked her on the cheek.

Chaewon's POV

'Did she just kissed me on the cheek? wAAAAA calm down self calm down it was just a peck but wAAAA.'

"Wha- i-it was nothing." I stuttered.

'dID I JUST STUTTER WHA-'

Right when I was about to gay panic I saw a car parked infront of the lobby. "O-oh I think that's manager-nim let's go." I rushed to the car

"Hey wait for me cutie!" I heard Hyewon-unnie yelled.

'Since the frick when ziajwjhdhaneudjwkdn'

Hyewon's POV

(too much pov authornim sksksk)

I followed Chaewon and entered the car and sat next to her.

"Thanks for picking us up this late manager-nim." I thanked her, it's very late and she still pick us up eventho she looks tired.

"Oh it's nothing, I'd do anything for your safety." Manager-nim replied.

"Anything??" I questioned.

"Anything."

"Then can we go buy some snacks I'm hungry-"

"I knew you would say that hyewon, finee." She sighed.

"Heheh sorry you know me." I said and turned to Chaewon who has been quiet eversince I kissed her.

"Chae? Helloo earth to Chaewon??" I waved my hand infront of her face

"O-oh uh yeah?" She stuttered.

"Are you tired? You can rest your head on my shoulder, here." I put her head on my shoulder and pat her head.

"Go to sleep, you must've been tired teaching the lacking me."

She sat up and gave me a dirty look "What are you talking about unnie, you improved so much, don't mind the haters don't read their stupid comments online-"

"Yes I know patience baby, I don't care about them, I just want to be as good as all of you." I cut her off.

"Don't call me baby!" Eyy look at this cute baby haha.

"oKay I get it lovebirds what do you guys want?"

"Want what?" We said at the same time.

"Snacks?" Manager-nim questioned.

"OHhh I want-"

Time skip

Manager Y/N's POV

"Okay girls we're here already so get out- awww look at them lovebirds." I whispered to myself they look so cutee with Chaewon's head on Hyewon's shoulder and her head ontop of Chaewon's.

'Hehe Imma take a pic and post on their ig, maybe fans would love it.'

*Click* 'oH shAt why was the flash on?! I still got a good pic of them tho so it's okay-'

"Hey lovebirds we're here already wake uppp." I said as they both whined. "Just get up and get out I'll bring the snacks in myself faster!" I said as I opened the car for them "Go go!"

Once we went inside the dorm they both flopped on the couch not minding to change their clothes.

"Seriously you guys atleast change into better clothes or something I know you girls are tired, by the way I put the snacks in the fridge eat them tommorrow morning or when you wake up during midnight or whatever ok buhbye goodie night!" I said as I closed and locked the dorm's door.

================

OkayYy sorry if its bad I'm too tired to change it so just enjoy it or whateva hehe thanks!