⭐ CHAPTER 27 ⭐

-JIYOUNG HOUSE-

JIYOUNG POV:

I wake up on my bed in my bedroom. Means, Mina sends me home safely last night. I feel so miserable last night. I drink so much. I don't know how much I cried in front of Mina. It's good to talk to her. Out of all people, she is the only one I want to talk to. She is the only one that always understands me. I received a lot of calls and messages from Jennie last night too. But I ignore it. I'm sure mom did call her last night.

I look around the room. I sigh when I don't see Mina. She always by my side every time I had a hard time before. Ah... Why I always forget she is not mine anymore?

I get up from the bed. I walk to the kitchen. My throat dries, I need some water.

Oh? My heart is soaring when I see Mina in the kitchen cooking something.

"Oh. You awake?" She said when she realized I come. "Have a sit first, oppa. Your soup is almost done."

I just smile and sit at the dining table, waiting for her. I watch her from behind. Why I ever broke this women heart? I ask myself. Now I realized how stupid and ungrateful I am for hurting this kind-hearted woman. To be honest, I really regret it. If only I can turns back the time.

END OF JIYOUNG POV.

*************************************

"Dig in, oppa." Mina puts a bowl of Haejang-Guk (hangover soup) in front of Jiyoung.

"Thank you." Jiyoung takes one bite.

"By the way, don't be mad. I use the red car to the market this morning." Mina apologizes for using his car without permission.

Jiyoung laugh. "Why? Do you miss the car?" Jiyoung asks.

"Maybe a bit," Mina said jokingly.

"I told you to keep the car," Jiyoung said. He bought the car for Mina. But sadly Mina won't keep the car when they broke up.

Mina just laughs it off. "I become more healthy using bus now." She then adds.

"How do you know where I put the key?"

"I just know." Mina grins.

"You still remember where I put all my stuff, huh?"

"There is nothing much change in this house," Mina said, she smiles.

Jiyoung smile bitterly. If only he didn't cheat on her, he thinks in his head.

"Oh." Mina looks at the time. "Eat your soup slowly, oppa. I need to go now."

"Can't you stay a bit longer?" Jiyoung stops her.

"Sorry. I have to go to work."

"Oh. Okay then."

Mina takes her handbag on the cabinet.

"Oppa..." She goes near Jiyoung. "Don't run away, okay? No matter what it is, I'm sure uncle Youngjae and everyone else loves you. I remember how they talked about you to me before. They're proud of you." Mina convinces him.