The car crash that changed lives -Part 8

They just look at me head to toe and laughed. I ask again and they start calling me rude names, the bus driver had to step in and ask them to move or to get off the bus. They finally moved and I thanked the driver and we sat down. I thanked the driver again as we got off. When we arrived home I put Layla down for a nap and started doing some housework; I did some laundry, folded clothes, did the dishes, swept and as I was about to go start dinner Layla woke up. For dinner, we are having Spaghetti Bolognese. I cooked it while Layla played, then I feed her her dinner and ate at the same time. When we finished Layla was covered head to toe so I quickly cleaned up and took her to have a bath.

Once she had had a bath I dried her and dressed her into; 

After Layla was dressed, I put her down in the living room with some toys and books

After Layla was dressed, I put her down in the living room with some toys and books. I then went into the kitchen and sterilized her bottles and wiped over anything that needed to be cleaned. It's now 8:45 pm so I grab Layla and take her toys with us into the bathroom to have a shower. I have a shower as quickly as possible and get dressed. It's 10 pm when I put Layla to bed, Once she finally is asleep I start to clean the house and tidy up, I eventually go to bed at 12:30 pm.

I wake up to the sound of my alarm for a change this morning, I lay in bed for a while before getting up and start getting ready for the day. I wake Layla up at 7:30 am and get her breakfast and get her ready for the day. At about 8 am there is a knock at the door, I answer it and its the moving guys. I grab Layla and all her stuff and put her in the car and one of the moving people drives us to Kane's house. We sit in the car and make mild small talk till we arrive, when we get there there are 2 moving trucks so we can fit in all of Layla's stuff. I walk in and Kane isn't home but apparently, he'll be back later. I go in and I start to tell the movers what to move. They destruct and take out the cot first and then all of the small but bulky toys in next then I go through all of the toys and clothes and we pack everything up and we donate a few other things. As they are packing some of the last few boxes in...........