end

[ last chapter! thank you note after this chapter☺️ ]

_______

"say ahhh!"

minho rolled his eyes and opened his mouth anyway, allowing jisung to place a full spoon of ice cream inside. he looked jisung in the eye as he licked the dairy off the spoon, leaving it in his mouth for a little longer. he pulled back, a smirk on his face.

jisung blushed madly and placed the spoon down on the table and hit his, now, boyfriend. "babe, we are in public!"

"that wasn't your concern when you blew me a few weeks ago right behind the counter!"

jisung was flustered at his boyfriend's retaliation but he couldn't lose. "why put on a public show when the bedroom is where it really gets entertaining?"

how did they get together? it was quite simple.

after that incident in the dark ice cream shop, the two have been connected by the hip. they confessed their feelings for each other and savored every moment they had, whether it was sexual or romantic.

they say opposites attract, and it was true when it came to this couple.

jisung found out that minho was an actual softie, he loved cuddles and being showered with kisses. he liked it when someone played his hair as he fell asleep or when jisung's thumb brushed over his knuckles when they held hands. jisung was always so warm and it comforted the older whenever they were close to each other. minho craved for physical affection like a little kitten, even during heated sessions.

minho didn't even need to find out that jisung was a very hormonal teenager, it was extremely obvious. the squirrel boy craved physical affection but in a different way. jisung constantly tried to get on minho's lap and attacked his neck, leaving the taller flustered and covered in hickies most of the time. not to mention, jisung was such a tease, leaving minho on the edge and never finishing.

but even with these, jisung had a soft side as well and minho had a hungry side to him. they balanced each other so well it was scary. their chemistry was better than changlix, and that is a lot.

right now, minho was on break and jisung had paid a visit. it had been a week since they started dating and the two never left each other alone. they called and texted almost twenty four - seven and always found time to see the other.

"hey, you tease me a lot in public too!" minho replied as he wrapped his left arm around the younger's shoulders. he giggled and squished his cheeks. "i love you, jisung."

"i love you too, hyung." jisung replied as he got another spoonful of ice cream. this time, instead of feeding it to minho, he placed some on the side of his lips and looked up at the older, a cute little smile on his lips.

minho got the message, but acted obliviously. "babe, you got something on your lip." he pointed at his own lip.

jisung played along and touched the other side where the ice cream was not placed. "here?"

"no the other side!"

jisung pointed somewhere else. "where?"

minho simply laughed and grabbed jisung's chin, staring down at his lips. jisung became flustered at the sudden action and placed his hands on minho chest. "here, babe."