two

_______

jisung walked side by side with felix as the exited their school. last day of exams just ended and the boys were now free from education. "your boy's summer mode has officially been activated." he announced as he stretched his arms up and crossed them behind his head as if he was leaning on a beach chair. "oh and the party is tomorrow."

"yeah yeah whatever," felix agreed as they continued to walk. suddenly, a voice called his name out from behind the two. felix turned around and immediately smiled, adjusting his glasses and putting his arms out. a shorter boy went to go fill them up by the name of seo changbin. "hey baby."

jisung grimaced and covered his 'pure and innocent' eyes as the two made out right in front of him. "right in front of my salad you whores?"

"jealous?" changbin smirked as he pulled away and faced the younger boy, his hands still on felix's hips. felix began to kiss his neck out of the blue. changbin hissed and pulled away from the hormonal boy. "not now baby, wait till we're in the bedroom." he whispered.

but jisung still heard it. he covered his ears and began going 'lalala'. "you two go fuck, i'm gonna go to the ice cream shop s few blocks from here so that i don't need to hear felix moaning 'yes yes more changbin!'"

"jisung i'm going to fucking kill you." felix groaned as he pulled away from changbin. jisung simply squealed and ran away as far as his stubby legs could take him. but before he left, he screamed. "invite changbin to the party and maybe you'll want to go!"

"party? what party?"

"jisung you fuck— it's nothing babe."

jisung walked alone on the cement side walk, swinging his arms as he skipped towards the ice cream shop he went to on a daily.

he had finally reached his destination. jisung pushed the door open, a small bell at the top making a soft ring as he did so. his nose was immediately greeted by a sweet smell. he could smell the cinnamon off the waffle cones and the coffee off the chocolate mocha flavor.

jisung smiled and bit his bottom lip as he looked at all of the flavors. he placed a finger of his chin as he wondered what he wanted.

"aww you kinda look like a squirrel."

jisung looked up and saw a man behind the counter. a sun kissed, yet on the paler side boy stood in front of him, luscious black locks and plump pink lips. his an crescent moon eye smile was just the cutest. he looked like a little innocent child as he grinned in front of jisung.

despite the cuteness on the outside, jisung saw things from a different perspective and found him really really hot, yes in a very homo way. he had to stop his thoughts from getting way too far as he observed the boy's face.

but the vibe that jisung got from him was too innocent. he looked like such a kind and cute person, but his face and build gave jisung other things to think about.

like his third leg.

"oh, thanks. i get that a lot." jisung replies, returning a just as genuine and attractive smile. he then bit his lip and looked at the ice cream employee in front of him.

"you're welcome," the ice cream dude said. "do you know what you want now?"

jisung nodded. "2 scoops of chocolate chip cookie dough." he said. "oh, and a snack on the side."

"s-snacks? we don't have tho--"

"i meant you, pretty boy."

_______

• love •