Chapter 4

Angel POV

' Okay, I admit that he's your son. I didn't mean to hide him from you. After what happen that night, I thought that you didn't want me and didn't want us if you know about my pregnancy. I didn't want to get another heartbreak if you didn't want us. That's why I run away with my kids that night. I've been waiting for you to come back the whole night, but you didn't so I take it as your rejection towards me and my pregnancy. You've throw us out of you life that night. And as mine, I've throw you out of my heart and my kids life.

My heart broken into pieces and its kinda hard to get the pieces back into their own shape. You broke my heart into pieces that night. I will allow you to enter my kid's life, but not mine. You can have his heart , but not mine. I hope after 5 years, you've found you own happiness and I will find mine. No, I think I've found mine.' I stop my ranting when I realize I've talk too much.

I saw V look at me with disbelief and his eyes got too many emotions. I can't decipher all of his emotions but I can find see sad, grieve, angry, and regret. And he didn't talk, just look me, and into my eyes, without blinking. And I don't like the way he stare at me, into my eyes, like he want to see the inside of me, want to see my emotions. And then, his eyes suddenly big and round, like he realize something..

V POV

Shocked, surprise and all of emotions swimming in my mind, like they mocked me and laugh at me, after what I've done to Angel. Mostly, regret. Like they mocked and boo me for what I've did before. Karma, they truly a bitch. Karma said, what have you done to people, the bad things, it will get you back.

I truly regret for what I've done to my wife and my kids. Wait, did she said kids? I have another kids?

'Kids? What do you mean by kids? We have another son? Or daughter? Tell me Angel. No, tell me Haerin. Do we have another kids? Except for Taehyun.' I ask her. Her bulging eyes show her shocked figure. She must have slip it out.

I know I was wrong but I have the right to know about my kids. She doesn't have the right to hide it. I'm her husband, and that's our kids. She just keep quiet and didn't say a single word. Is she hiding something from me?

'Why you want to know? I don't think I have to say everything to you. You don't have the right to know about it. Remember that I'm not your wife anymore. ' she said to me.

Angel POV

Screw him and my mouth. What a lousy mouth that I have?! Why I mess everything up?! Ughhhhh how I can explain it without reveal the truth to him. I don't want him to know about it. He can't never know the truth! He didn't deserve it!!!! He's the real reason I lost my daughter!! He gave me all the stress until I lost her!!!!

'No! tell me the truth. Did we have another son or daughter?' he asked me again.

'No, I don't have another kids. My mouth kinda slip out the 's'. I just have Ace. You just have a son.' I told him.

'Its our son. Not just me or you. Its ours. We make him together. Never said that its your son or my son. Its ours okay? Stop saying that. I hate it.' he said.

' Okay,' while rolling my eyes. I don't care. I feel numb. No more feelings for him.

' Send me back to my home. I need to get ready, for Ace's birthday. The party gonna start soon.. I don't want Ace to be late on his own birthday,' I said to him.

'Can I come too? Its my son's birthday too.' he ask me. I don't know what to say tho. I know that he's my son's daddy, but still.

I don't know how Hyera and Drake would react to this. And I'm not ready to this things yet. We just met and he just know that he have a son. Not really actually, he have seen the pregnancy test kit tho.

'Okay. But please don't say anything to anyone yet, about Ace. I'm not ready to tell everyone about you. And I don't want people to know about you.' I told him. His expression slightly changes, but he quickly hide it.

' Okay.' then he put his overjoyed son down and quickly climbs the stairs.

' Where are you going? Aren't you going to send me back?' I ask him.

' I'm going to change my clothes. Then I'll send you and Ace back. I'll be real quick.' then he walk over to his room. Ace tugging my legs and want me to carry him.

' Mwama, he is my daddy wight? He have the same eyes as mine. Why you didn't live with him? Aren't all mwama and daddy live in the same house? My friends said all mawwied couple live together. Just like theiw pawents. You don't love my daddy anymowe?' my smart son ask me. I'm speechless. How did he know about all those things? Where did he learn that? All about that love and married stuff?

I dunno how to answer his questions. His questions make me speechless and stunt. Then suddenly I heard some steps descend from the stairs.

' Yes Ace, I'm your daddy but me and your mama didn't live together. I don't know about your mama but I still love your mama. I did something wrong to your mama. That's why we didn't live together. But don't worry, I'll woo your mama back and we'll be a happy family.' he said to us while taking Ace away from my arm.

' Stop saying nonsense. I don't want you to give fake hope to my son. And don't expect me to back to you and love you like before. I'm not that kind of woman and I'm not that stupid. And don't feed me with your empty promises and your sweet nothings word coz I don't trust them again. Now send us back to our house. We need to get ready for the birthday party.' I said to him while walking out from the house. He following me with Ace in his arm.

' Daddy, awe you awguing with mwama? Why she look so mad?', I heard Ace ask V about us arguing before.

' We not arguing baby. She's not mad, she just want to hurry, don't want you to be late on your birthday okay?' he cooed his son. Then I heard Ace reply okay daddy. I'm smiling hearing them. Their chemistry as dad and son are strong. They just met a few hours back, but they look so close. Like they have been together for a long time ago, like a normal father and son in other family. 

But i won't get back to him. I don't want another heartbreak and I don't want to feel the way that I've felt before. I don't want to through that fucking pain again. Never again..

HEY GUYS. ANOTHER UPDATE FOR YA.....