Chapter 9

*THIS EPISODE DEDICATED FOR MY BESTFRIEND, LYNJIMIN eheks*

As I was talking with my friends, I saw V talking with Ace and the kids. I unconsciously smile watching that scene, the scene that I really want to see, even dreamed about it.  But whenever I remembered how he treated me before, all those desire of wanting him to be the perfect father to our child gone. I know that Ace need a father figure in his life, but I don't want him to get hurt when V left us later. Then suddenly Ace run towards me with a smile plastered on his face. 

He said "Mwama, daddy said that he'll stay with us, he pwomised me that he'll always be with us" he said while giggling. I was shocked and angry. He make a promise to stay with my son. How dare he! 

"Baby, stay here with your aunt and friends, I need to talk with your dad okay?"I told him while patting his head and walk towards that guy.

I'm so furious that I went to him and drag with to the kitchen. If we're alone at that time, I might slap him on the face and cursed the heck out of him. I don't care if he's handsome or yummy at that time. What's the use of that handsome face if his personality trash as fuck.

"Why would you do that? Why did you promise him such things? I don't care if you want to lie me, heck I don't even care if you want to hurt me but don't do that to my son. Don't spout such nonsense and lie to him about staying with us and such -

"Our son. He's our son. He's just not 'your son', but he is mine also. Its hurt me when you refer him as your son" he cut me off by saying that.

" I was alone when he's in my belly. I went through all the pregnancy alone. With all the morning sickness, late night craving, all the appointments at the hospital, false alarms and everything. I WENT THROUGH ALL THAT SHIT ALONE AND WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU AT THAT TIME?! AND DON'T EVEN THINK HE AS YOUR CHILD, CAUSE YOU DON'T DESERVE IT! YOU DENIED HIS EXISTENCE EVEN BEFORE HE WAS BORN!

Third POV

She was so enraged with the words that he's spouting, saying that Ace also his kid. He didn't know what kind of hell that she went through when she was pregnant with Ace. And he's acted like someone  that have been depraved his right as the father of his kid. He was so shocked with Angel's outburst and suddenly crying, saying he was sorry and everything. But Angel didn't give a fuck about it and left him alone.

She went to the bathroom and saw her puffy and red eyes. She kind of feel guilty treated him like that, but she think that its the right things to do. She didn't want him to appear in their lives. It would be the best if he never existed in their life, in his son's life. She can be the mother and father figure in his life, she also got her best friends that would helped her raising her kids.

She washed her face and fix her make up then went to the hallways the suddenly Ace came running towards me, with a big-human size of Captain America doll with him. 

"Don't run, you might trip baby" she said with a worried smile on her face.

Angel's POV

He run towards me with that big dolls, I don't know whether he brings that doll or that doll brings Ace, because of the difference between their body size.

"Mwama, daddy bought me Captain America guy. Look how big this guy is. Look mwama, look" he said while jumping up and down. Then that human sized doll fall along with my Ace. But he hurriedly stand up and started to jump again. 

I'm kind of worried but proud that he's not crying when he fall down. I take that doll from him and look at the design of that doll. The stitching on that doll were very neat, along with the body proportion of the doll, the abs and all the small feature like his nose, his mouth were on the right place, like the doll was custom made or hand-made.

"He is so beautiful baby. Lucky you" I said while kiss his forehead. Then I saw Hyera made her way towards me along with her boyfriend. I know she want to ask me something so I told Ace to play with his friend before their parents pick them up.

"I know you guys have a lot of questions but save that for later. I'm tired and mentally exhausted. Give me time and space to think. But where is that guy? I haven's saw him since then." I ask them

"He left after give that human doll to your son. Sis, he cried. His eyes were so fucking red that he have to wear sunglasses when he gave the doll to Ace. I know that he have so many mistakes to both of you but one thing for sure, he really loves you, and your son. You can't deny that an-

"I can, and I will deny that. He deny Ace's existence and he didn't have any right to both of us. I already made it clear to him that both of us didn't need him for the rest of our life.

"But Ace need a father, and you can't take that right from him. He want and NEED a father Haerin!" Hyera almost raised her voice and she emphasized the NEED word to me. She never ever raised her voice towards me before.

"I know you're hurt and its left a scar on your heart and life but you can give him a chance, a chance for him to prove himself and let him be a father for your son. Think about what I said Angel. That are the best choice and a good solution. I didn't choose him over you, but I don't agree with your decision this time. You'll only hurt yourself in the future , but not only you, but also your son.

And with that, she kissed me on my cheeks and left with her boyfriend.

ANOTHER UPDATE GUYS!! HOPE YOU'RE ENJOY IT