Have You Done This Before: Peter Parker xReader

Our plan was set. Aunt May was at work, my parents were away for a week, and it was Saturday so we were free as two birds. Peter was going to come here and we would have a nice romantic day together, then we would do it.

I was inexplicably nervous, well I mean, I had never done this before. Sure, I had watched porn and I had 'the talk™' but I was completely inexperienced when it came to the actual deed. Showering didn't lessen my nerves, but it did help me feel better about it all. At least if we were going to do this, I wouldn't have to worry about smelling. 

The doorbell rang as I was finishing up drying my hair. Before it was fully dry I ran out into the living room to let Peter in. I totally forgot that I was wearing nothing but my bathrobe and was only reminded of it as Peter's face turned bright red. 

"Hey, Peter," I looked down at my feet, tightening the robe around my waist. 

The blush on Peter's face intensified as we headed to my room. The two of us were visibly nervous, my hands started shaking and Peter must have noticed it as he immediately grabbed my hands in his. 

"Don't be nervous, (y/n)" Peter whispered before kissing my forehead. "This is supposed to be fun. We don't have to do anything that you're not comfortable with. I just want to spend time with you, even if that doesn't mean...well, you know." 

Taking in a deep breath, I looked over towards Peter, "I want this, trust me. It's just...have you done this before?"

Peter quickly shook his head, looking down at the floor in shame. I took my hand and placed it under his chin, forcing him to look up at me, "No! Peter, I didn't mean it like a bad thing. I've never done this either." 

The two of you looked at each other before erupting into smiles, "Shall we?" Peter grinned a bit more confidence in his tone, but still obviously terrified. He gently placed his hand in my hair, pulling my head towards him before locking me into a soft kiss. 

We let the kiss run its course. Soft and gentle turned into hard and passionate. I slipped my hand under his shirt, feeling at his perfect abs. I felt my knees hit the bed as we stumbled back onto it. The jarring movement caused me to accidentally bite Peter's lower lip, drawing a drop of blood. The two of us erupted into laughter as we pulled away from each other.

After muttering an apology, I gently ran my free hand over his face. This was really happening, I thought to myself excitedly. Peter used one of his arms to prop himself up as his other hand rested on my hip, lowering himself to my lips once more. Using his free hand, he began to untie my robe. I stopped him quickly, pulling away from him. I rolled out from under him, somehow feeling extremely confident in that moment. 

"Well, Mr. Parker, I do believe we said we were going to have lunch first," I laughed as Peter looked at me flustered. 

"I...well...sorry, I got carried away." He replied, glancing down before pulling a pillow off my bed and resting it in his lap. 

I knew very well why he did it, I could feel his erection growing as we made out. The thought of what was under that pillow made me feel hot and wet, "Screw lunch. We can eat afterwards." I stated, dropping my robe on the floor. 

Peter gasped as I stood naked before him. His eyes wide, and when he didn't say anything for a minute, I began to lose all my confidence. My arms moved to cover myself, but before I got too far, Peter was standing before me, taking my hands in his. 

"You're so beautiful, (y/n)," He smiled, pulling me towards the bed. His arms wrapped around my waist as he pulled me onto him so that I was straddling his lap. The feeling of his erection on my heated core sent a shiver through my body.