"That sounds great!" Ella accepts with no hesitation, showing that Tom had a talent for cooking.

Tom puts his arms around Ella's shoulders and they go to Ella's house. The woman still looks back and waves her hand to Chan and Felix, while Jeongin can't take his eyes from the two connected hands of the couple. The pain in his chest was killing him, he felt lost and a piercing feeling striking his heart. Chan looks thoughtful, looking to Tom with suspicion.

"I never liked him, he looks suspicious... And funny how these things started to happen when he appeared in Ella's life." Chan hinting that Tom could be guilty of all this.

"Oh come on, the guy looks like he couldn't hurt a bug, now you're just being paranoid," Felix complains about Chan's obsession.

"At least she's happy now..." Jeongin thinks out loud, "I gotta go..."

Felix and Chan look to Jeongin who walks away without saying nothing more, knowing that this situation has hit him deep in his heart. They sighed watching their friend sad, it was the breaking up and the dealing of Ella having a new boyfriend. It's like Jeongin and Ella switched roles, but Ella was so mad and hurt about Jeongin that Felix and Chan couldn't see a way of Ella leaving Tom and go back to Jeongin, being again the lovely couple they remember from Hogwarts.

After a little talk about their friends, they finally arrived at Knockturn Alley, by Apparition. A shopping area off Diagon Alley, it's filled with numerous shops devoted to the Dark Arts, including the famous Borgin and Burkes. They made their way to the shop but they found nothing but a completely abandoned establishment. Friends entered in the shop anyway, they looked around to remember how the shop used to be, the shop was always quite large, dusty and dimly lit with a large stone fireplace, but now it was worse. They always looked at the shop outside, they couldn't go there, they were just kids. Only Malfoy family was known to go there, Borgin and Burkes were used to carry out otherwise shady business and to sell objects of Dark Magic and other dangerous magical items.

Felix looks closely at the shelves, noticing that many of the items that used to be sold there were still there. Items like the Hand of Glory, a dark artifact. Before Draco's second year, he visited the shop with his father, Lucius, Draco asked his father if he could buy it, but Borgin explained to the young Draco its powers and connecting its usage to thieves and plunderers, which led Lucius to scorn the idea of his son needing such a thing. Other items that were left behind was an assortment of humans bones, a pack of bloody cards and the most important thing: Opal Necklace. This necklace is a cursed dark object. Cursed to potentially kill anyone it touches, despite all the dust, they could still read the label: "Do not Touch! Cursed. Has claimed the lives of nineteen Muggle owners to date."

As soon as Felix reads the label, he takes a step back. No way he would get near that bloody necklace. Meanwhile, Felix was trying no to be cursed or even end up dead. Chan was looking at the array of leering masks that line the walls, and then he takes a deep breath. The going there was pointless. The place was abandoned, no way Death Eaters or Voldemort would be there. Chan didn't take that option out of the table. They could be there but in other places. Borgin and Burkes were probably too obvious to go back.

"Shall we go back?" Chan asks Felix who was still looking at the necklaces, but this time, far away from it.

"Chan, I think we should take this with us, or destroy it," Felix suggests to the friend, it was a way of avoiding curious noses and of the necklace falling into the wrong hands.

Chan takes his wand from the back pocket of his pants and points it at the necklace, "Bombarda Maxima." And there is a violent explosion, capable of destroying such a necklace. A lot of dust rose and as it calms, Felix and Chan approach the necklace, seeing the broken necklace, "I hope it's enough. Now, let's go."

"Alright, but can I take the Hand?" Felix asks his friend while looking to the Hand of Glory.

"Draco couldn't get it, so neither can you." Chan refuses Felix's request, and begins to head for the exit, "Let's go."

Felix sighs a little sulky because of Chan's response, he really wanted the Hand of Glory and then they went home using the same spell they used to get there. Meanwhile at Ella's house, after some good pancakes, Tom did to the tired witch, she fell asleep on her bed. Tom was lying by her side, watching the tired witch sleeping. He stayed for about ten minutes to make her company until he decided to get out of bed to take care of some business. He walked into the living room with his cell phone already in his ear, waiting for someone to answer, some seconds later the call was answered.

"Mr. Riddle?"