Chase

Venus

Later that day Brandon went home and said he'd meet back with us.

(If you've seen the movie this is the part where he throws the gun away.)

The gang and I were walking down the street when we saw Brandon.

"Hey B!" I said waving. He looked up and smiled at me before running up and giving me a hug.

"You good?" Brandon asked into my hair.

"Yeah."

We took our time walking down each and every sidewalk. It had to be our third one before I noticed a car drive by us. It passed us, but began to creep the rest of the way down the block. That was odd.

Something wasn't right.

"Guys," I said breaking up their conversation. All eyes were on me. "did y'all see that car? Whoever it was seemed to be looking at something. Maybe even us."

"What car?" Albert asked. As I was about to reply there was a screech down the road and the same car started to creep down.

"T-that one." I pushed out.

"Is that...?" Rico asked looking at the rest of us for confirmation.

I saw a head, it was a little boy. A boy I knew all too well. That was definitely flacos son. Not only that, but that was definitely a gun.

"FLACO!" We all yelled as the car seemed to swerve towards us before speeding up.

"Run!" Brandon screamed at us before we all ran from the block.

We went in between houses, trash cans, alleyways, stores.

"Come on son!  Move FASTER NOW!" I heard Flaco say behind Albert and I.

I looked back and there was Flaco and his son. The crazy thing was Flacos son had the gun and Flaco was empty handed.

This. Nigga. Really. Was. Crazy.

And more importantly the chase began again.

But no not for shoes,  not at all.

It was for blood.

(Please go checkout my new book called Secret, support it and me like y'all do everyone else

(Please go checkout my new book called Secret, support it and me like y'all do everyone else.)