The Execution Part 3

After we left Marlons house we pulled up to some girls house.

"Mercedes! Come out here!" One of Marlons sons yelled.

"Oh naw nigga. Where the hell were you last night?!" 'Mercedes's' yelled.

"Man fuck all that. You see this boy right here?" He said motioning to Brandon. "He's gotta big day ahead of him and we just want him to chill is that alright?"

The house was lit up. There were neons lights, girls, and smoke everywhere. Albert was drunk off something, and Rico was high ass hell.

Brandon was smoking and drinking. He was all touchy and feely. He was laying his head in my neck, rubbing my arms and thighs, he was kissing my jaw too. I was into it, but there was one problem.

There was some girl with braids who we met when we first came in the house, she had her eyes on Brandon from the moment he walked in.

She was slim, a Latina I believe, she had blonde and black braids in her head, shorts, and a long white sweater you could basically see through.

She caught Brandon's eye.

She twirled her body in his direction. She bent down and he kept eye contact with her. She got back up and walked over to us.

"You...ever been with a girl before." She said pulling her sweater up a bit at the bottom.

"N-no." He said. Where the fuck was this going?

"Come with me." She said turning and walking away. Switching extra fucking hard.

Brandon got up and followed her. Ridiculous.

"V! Come on."

I got up and followed them to the back. I assumed this was her room. Don't ask me why I did, I just did.

Brandon and her talked before she left and said she'd be back. She looked at me and rolled her stupid little eyes in her stupid little head then walked away.

Brandon walked over to the door once she left then locked it. Then he came back to me.

I felt his hands slide up my black long sleeve shirt and to my bra.

He placed his head on my back and began kissing the back of my neck and up under my jaw.

He was kneading my breast and hitting the spot on my neck.

"Mmmm. Brandon."

He slid his right hand down and put it inside my sweats.

This was going to be our first time.

I have a serious question in the next chapter