meeting benji's dad side

Start from the beginning

Will tenderly kisses RJ and then walks up to the front door.

Will takes a deep breath and opens up the front door, seeing Whitney and Meghan standing there.

"Hello! My name is Will and I am Benjamin's dad. It is very nice to meet you both today." Will says shaking both Whitney and Meghan's hands.

"Hello! My name is Whitney and this is my daughter Meghan! It is so nice to finally meet you, Will! I have been the one texting with you! Meghan and I have heard a lot of amazing things about you and your husband RJ." Whitney says to Will as she shakes his hand again.

"Aw, thank you so much! We heard a lot of great things about you two as well! Benjamin and my husband RJ will be downstairs in just a few minutes. Come on in, make yourselves at home! And oh, this is our German Shepherd, Dobby. Dobby absolutely loves attention so you can pet him as much as you want." Will says to Meghan and Whitney.

"Aww, I really love German Shepherds! We had three of them growing up!" Meghan says to Will.

"We sure did! They are the best dogs to have! What's his name again? I'm sorry I didn't hear what you said before." Whitney asks Will.

"His name is Dobby! He is named after the Harry Potter character." Will says to Whitney and Meghan.

"Oh my gosh! I really LOVE Harry Potter!" Meghan says with excitement.

"We do too! Benjamin has fallen in love with it as well." Will says to Meghan.

Will, Meghan and Whitney walk into the kitchen together and Will grabs Meghan and Whitney both a drink from the refrigerator.

"You and your husband have a beautiful home! So homey!" Whitney says to Will.

"Thank you! We moved here about a year ago and this will be our forever home." Will says to Whitney.

"I love all of the family pictures too." Meghan says to Will.

"We actually need an updated family picture! Our youngest was a newborn in that picture." Will says, looking at the family picture that is on the wall.

"Da da! Da da! Da da!" Harlow says as she crawls over to Will, Whitney and Meghan.

"Hi, Harlow! Hey, pretty girl!" Will says as he picks up Harlow and fixes her hair bow.

"Aww, she is beautiful! Is this Benjamin's little sister?" Whitney asks Will as she smiles at Harlow.

"Yes! This is Harlow! She is Benjamin's youngest sister! Do you wanna say hi, Harlow?" Will asks Harlow.

Harlow hides her face into Will's neck, making Meghan and Whitney both awe.

"Awe, she is so so cute!" Meghan says to Will with a cheeky grin.

"Thank you so much." Will says as he tenderly kisses Harlow's cheek.

"How old is Harlow?" Whitney asks Will.

"Harlow is nine months old now! She will turn one in September!" Will says happily to Whitney and Meghan.

"Aww, how fun!" Whitney says to Will.

Will, Meghan and Whitney all walk into the living room and they see Coralei, Theodore and Dobby all sitting together.

"And this is Theodore and Coralei! They are Benjamin's younger brother and younger sister! Theodore is two and Coralei is going to be four in October." Will says to Whitney and Meghan.