Chapter 7 - Fall and shatter

A few minutes later

"Sorry, it was my little sister" Chan apologizes as soon as he enters back in the room.

"It's okay!" I reply still squishing Tae's cheeks. Dahyun suddenly stops and stands up, making Tae roll out of her arms.

"Yahh!" Tae whines as he struggles to sit up. I slap his cheek lightly and he pouts cutely at me.

"Su! Go and take your medicine fast!" she shouts as she grabs my body up. I roll my eyes and try to escape from her grasp.

"Don't be stubborn, I know you hate it but you have to." she adds firmly as she pats my head.

"Aish! I get it" I snort as I stand up and storm out of the room. Knocking Tae's 'lucky charm' vase in the way.

"What was th-" Chan barely manages to finish his sentence as he looks at the million scattered piece on the floor, moving his head up slowly to look at me, who is looking at the vase with guilt.

Quick footsteps can be heard coming from Tae's room, and as soon as I see who it is, I swiftly run to my room and lock the door behind.

"Oh my gosh! Sulin! My lucky charm vase is dead! Get outta there!" I hear Tae shouting loudly.

I hear some noise out there, probably the adults who heard the vase crashing on the floor and Tae's yell. I flop on my bed, regretting my actions, that vase actually is a gift from our grandma, Tae had always cherished it, and little did he expect it to break this way. He is probably crazy mad at me right now.

I hear a loud bang on my door, too scared to move I just start shaking.

What have I done....This temper of mine...

"Sulin, open this damn door right now!" Dahyun yells from outside. I can hear some other people standing at my door.

Please stop this...It reminds me of 'them'...please..

Tears starts to flow down my face like a river, my body trembling like crazy, my head aching real bad. Another crisis. Memories flooding my mind, too much that I start loosing my consciousness.

"Help!.." I manage to scream outloud before everything goes dark.

Meanwhile Chan's POV

"Help!.." we could hear Sulin scream from inside, her voice weak, expressing pain. We all stay quiet for a moment, freezed.

"Oh my god Tae! You shouldn't have scared her away like that! She needed to get the evening shot." Dahyun nags Taehyung, her eyes teary, hitting him several times on his arm.

"Guys I don't think she's fine" Jisung speaks, panicking, his eyes looks lost. Hyunjin on the other side looks weirdly blank, like he doesn't care at all.

"Sweetheart..It's mommy, are you alright...please open the door" Mrs.Kim mumbles with fear, her body trembling.

............

There isn't a single noise from the other side, and without thinking I kick the door with all my might, making everyone shriek. The door makes a loud 'bang' sound as it hits the wall inside.

"Sulin, are you okay?" I ask with concern as soon as I get in, her family on my tail.

I look around in the darkness, searching for her, before meeting her fragile figure laying soullessly on the floor, a stuffed animal in her arms.

"Oh my gosh...Sulin please wake up" I utter, putting her head on my lap, gently shaking her, but there's no response. This situation isn't within my liking.