Fate

Si Yin had no idea what was happening or who the men that suddenly appeared in her chamber were, but in her mind, nothing her mother had done in the past was connected to what she herself had done and that meant she could not allow her to take the blame, not when the repercussions were serious enough to put her life on the line which is what she knew she was doing.

Flying off the bed and straight at her mother, she snatched at the brush and ink, ripping them out of her hands, just as The Three materialized before them.  

"Qian Qian no!" her mother screamed at her in horror while swiping at the artifacts only to have her duck out of way before quickly pushing them back inside her robe.

Her mother knew that energy having felt it once in her youth, though this energy was far stronger.   She knew the weavers of her world had a guide that assisted them from the Upper Heavens so she knew that whoever these three men were, they were from there only as her gaze grazed over them, she, along with Si Yin felt that they were not three seperate men but one person and as that thought hit, a brilliant white light filled the chamber.

Si Yin thought she could hear Shifus voice in the outer hallway along with her father, only the light that momentarily blinded her, rendered both her and her mother immoble while her gown was gently pulled to the side and the artifacts removed.

Incapable of moving, yet able to see and hear clearly, her eyes caught sight of her father in the doorway along with Mo Yuan who were also rendered immobile and for a moment her eyes held his in horror.  Not only did he know that she was not male but he was there to witness her death, or that was what she thought, and though she couldn't move or speak the tears escaped her.  She didn't want him there to see whatever fate had in store for her, and she certainly did not want her father there to witness her mothers downfall, and this she was certain of because they had also taken the diary from her mother.

As if time itself had been suspended, both women watched on in horror as the three men stripped back her mothers spell to read what they had both written only it wasn't until they read what her mother had begun all those years ago, that they realized how it was that her daughter was able to not only use the artifacts but change fate one that had begun far earlier than they realized.

They said nothing for a while as the air in the room began to waver but behind them Mo Yuans mind was working very quickly.  He knew where they were from, but why they were there he had no idea, but what he did know was that his Little Seventeenth was possibly in serious trouble and there was nothing he could do about it, because like them, he could not even speak on her behalf, not even his ability to throw out his thoughts was enough to help her, but he knew they could hear him, he felt them probe his mind briefly.

Facing Si Yin, they addressed her directly.

"We are Tiāntáng Sān from what you know as The Upper Heavens.  Perhaps you have heard of us?" they asked in the same gentle yet melodic voices that Si Ming heard, and though their eyes were kindly and their demeanor non threatening, she was trembling inside as she tried to open her mouth to speak, only her thoughts instantly gave her away.  

In fact, they were communicating via thought, which everyone could hear while they in turn could hear their thoughts including Mo Yuans who would have fallen to his knees had it been possible.  But that they had come personally to see his Little Seventeenth suggested that whatever she had done was now out of his hands.

"You have been attending Kunlun Mountains school for boys under the name of Si Yin?" they asked while paying close attention to the thoughts of everyone present. No matter what lies one told verbally, the thoughts always told the truth moments before a lie could gather.