🍃Chapter 38🍃

Start from the beginning

"Are you really going to let thing's end like this? Don't you still love her?"

Jin said looking at Yoongi with worry in his eyes, shaking his head Yoongi took a sip of his coffee before sighing, raising his hand slightly in the air the action causing a mist of smoke to appear before them, a real time image of You, Jungkook and your two children appeared as you guy's sat in the park eating ice cream, one of  Jungkook's arm wrapped around your shoulder, the smile that was etched unto your face caused Yoongi's heart to ache.

"She wasn't mine to begin with"

.

.

🐾

.

.

🔱

"I'm sorry about everything that's happened up till now, sorry i ever blamed you for what happened to.....i'm sorry i didn't treat you right Y/n i really am but the question is will you ever forgive me?"

Jungkook said holding your hand in his as he peered into your eyes waiting for a response, Little Yoon and Yoonki were in the playground playing not too far from you two so they were safe, it was just the two of you when Jungkook decided that he needed to get some things off his chest.

"I....I can't if i did, i'd be making it too easy for you, I'm sorry but......you need to prove to me that you actually want what we have here right now"

You said shaking your head as you looked at Jungkook with a sad smile gracing your lips you weren't about to let him off this easily, he was going to need to prove to you that he actually deserved to be apart of both you and your kids life, standing up you dusted off your jeans before calling for your two kids, both of them instantly starting to sprint towards you, you were about to walk towards them only for jungkook to grab your wrist, tilting your head slightly you waited for what he was about to say.

"Why can't i resist you, yet you're the one that can resist me? But you know...... I will .......i'll prove to you that you're the only one i need"

Jungkook said looking at you with determination in his eyes, it didn't matter how long it would take or how long you would consider before you decided to forgive him, he was going to do everything in his power to prove to you that you're everything he could ever ask for, a small laugh escaping your lips you smiled at him before planting a kiss to his forehead.

"Looking forward to it"

.

.

🍃

.

.

🔱

The roars and cheers of all the demons far and wide resonated throughout the under world as Jimin started climbing up the stairs to his new found throne, his head held high as his body and aura screamed nothing but authority and power.

He hasn't been there that long and he was tired of everything, sighing slightly his eyes scanned the crowd before a huge grin invaded his features, there was You, Jungkook and Yoongi along with your two kids at the front of the crowd as you kept shouting his name both Little Yoon and Yoonki joining along with you.

Chuckling to himself, he listened as the cheers went on and on, everyone shouting and chanting the same thing over and over again, no one seemed to mind that Jimin was the one that now had control over the demon realm because as we all know, everyone loves jimin.

"Long live the demon king"

Time Stamp: 06:66pm

🍃⭐🍃

A/n: one more chap and the book is complete🤧🤧

This seems like it turned into a jimin ff😂

I'll be writing an epilogue since i can't just end the book like this🤷🏻‍♀