🍃Chapter 17🍃

"People change, Memories don't"

Time Stamp: 10:00pm

"We need to get her back before Yoongi finds out she's already pregnant with someone elses kid"

Lilith said a saddened expression on her face, she knew yoongi had had his eyes on you for the past two years but she didn't think he'd go this far to get what he wanted, sighing she looked towards your full bodied mirror that had been broken.

"What do you mean get her back?"

Jungkook said sitting up back on the bed, jimin just stood in a corner bracing the wall, just listening not wanting to say anything, Lilith rolled her eyes at the tone of jungkook's voice, she knew that he wasn't the one that had spoken, even if the words did come out of his mouth with his voice, it wasn't him, with her free hand, she flicked her wrist, using her powers, she caused jungkook to be pinned up against the wall by some unseen force.

"Exactly what i said and you're the one that has to do it, since you're the one that caused her to be tainted"

Lilith said not taking her eyes off of jungkook, he just glared at her, trying his best to free him self from her powers, a low growl escaping his vocal chords, the sound making Lilith chuckle in amusement, did he seriously think he could scare her? Even if he wasn't the one in charge in that moment, even if it was his demon that was in control she wasn't going to let him off the hook, this had happened with Lilu too, driven by guilt and sadness, he had retreated to the far corner of his subconscious, letting his demon take over his mind and body, in this exact moment it seems that the same thing has happened with jungkook.

"My fault or not it's still not a good enough reason for me to risk my life for her"

Jungkook said his voice deeper than the norm, having had enough, Lilith let go of Lilu, thinking to herself that this demon of jungkook's needed to be thought a lesson, the minute her arm's let go of Lilu, he immediately grabbed a hold of jungkook, his hands holding on tightly to his shirt collar, jungkook holding unto Lilus hand, lifting him up in the air, Lilu slammed jungkook's body into the wall, a low groan escaping the lathers lips.

"If you don't go an save my daughter and my soon to be grandchild, i promise you'll regret it"

.

.

🍃

.

.

🔱

You now sat in a dimly lit room, wearing a dark silk robe, you didn't know what had gotten into Yoongi for him to order Lee to let you down from where you had layed on the table, you had kept quiet the entire time, not wanting to anger him, since it would've just made the situation worse than before.