🍃Chapter 23🍃

"You spend your life in a dream that you can't escape"

Time Stamp: 03:00am

            Opening your eyes, you sat up quickly, your head swaying slightly as you tried to process what had happened, looking around the room your eyes had started adjusting to the darkness, hearing a groan and feeling a slight movement beside ...

            Opening your eyes, you sat up quickly, your head swaying slightly as you tried to process what had happened, looking around the room your eyes had started adjusting to the darkness, hearing a groan and feeling a slight movement beside you, you turned your head slowly, praying to yourself that the person that layed naked beside you was Yoongi, your heart started beating faster, your whole body trembling as your mind came to terms with the face of the person who was sleeping peacefully beside you, looking down at your own body, you saw that you too were naked, all sorts of thoughts started to whirl in your mind.

Until you came to the resolve to check for yourself, with deep breaths, you placed one hand between your thigh to check for any substances and to your utter dismay, your fingers touched something sticky, yanking the covers off of your body, your eyes scanned your lower half, the evidence of the deed that had been done on full display, your feet curling up to your body as the need to cry became more powerful in that moment, one hand tugging on your hair you started to cry uncontrollably, feeling a hand creep between your thighs, you flinched your body reacting on its own as you pulled yourself away quickly.

Chuckling Lee sat up on the bed, crawling closer to your cowering frame, he knew that he had had to wait until the time was right, around when the pregnancy becomes 8-9 months the Succubuses become too weak to fight off any assailants that would try to mate with them, it was something only the three lords and their second in command knew about.

"Tsk, tsk princess if you were expecting Yoongi to be home, then i'm sorry to burst your bubble he wont be home tonight, also id advice you not to say anything, less you make him angrier than he already is hm?"

Lee said, yanking your foot towards him in the process, your body wasn't listening to you, the only thing you could do in that moment was cry as Lee had his way with you, you were disgusted but also disappointed in yourself, how could you let something like this happen, why were you so easily swayed, just why?

"Y/n.....Y/n..."

Waking up once again,after Lee had left, you heard your name being called softly, recognising the voice all too well, you couldn't find it in your heart to turn and face him, after what happened with Lee, hearing the door close behind you, your eyes shut tightly as you started to cry, it was something you had no control over, you were going to wait, no matter how painful or upsetting the situation you were in was, you were going to wait patiently for the day you could escape.

"I'm sorry"

.

.

🍃

.

.