🍃Chapter 38🍃

"No war shall befall this land"

Time Stamp: 03:00am

"Seize him, capture every single one of his accomplices, the death penalty shall be given to each and every one of them"

The loud an booming voice of the founder of all three worlds resonated through out the heavens as his soldiers went off to capture Lee and his subordinates, after what happened with Suki, all three lords decided that this was a captial offence and it needed to be taken to the top, why hadn't they thought of this before?

"Sir i'm sorry to report that the man Known as Lee Sung has slipped past all our men and entered another dimension where space and time his non existent there is no way for us to go after him there"

The soldier said to his superior, the founder just looked at the man clenching his jaw tightly in aggravation, he knew that he'd need to take matters into his own hands but there was no time for that he needed to set thing's straight on earth and wipe everyones memory of what had happened over the course of the months and this was no easy task.

"Damn that Min Yoongi, all right fall back kill whoever you have captured and lets begin the memory cleansing process"

.

.

🍃

.

.

Sitting down in his brothers house, Yoongi had his foot propped up unto the coffee table in front of him, leaning back against the couch his hands behind his head, his eyes closed slightly as he shifted into a more comfortable position.

"Why the hell didn't i just do it from the start, let that old geezer handle things"

Yoongi said softly to himself, only to recieve a slap to the face by some unseen force, 'dammit he heard me', Yoongi said to himself as he looked sky ward angrily, ever since the old man had taken over everything seemed to settle down, You and Jungkook had gone out with the kids you wanted to show them for once what it was like being normal and Jungkook wanted to start over things with you from the top, everything had been so hectic lately that no one ever got a piece of mind.

Jimin had gone off with Taehyung and Hoseok to some meeting that they had once again, Lilith and Lilu had returned back to the underworld to carry on their lives together now that Yoongi thought about it where the hell has that woman been all this time.

Yoongi still continued to teach school but both You, Jimin and Jungkook didn't see the point of it anymore so you all just quit, it was ironic how no one even noticed a thing, coming into the living room a cup of coffee in his hands Jin handed it to Yoongi before sitting beside him.