Chapter two- why?what?how?

Toni's pov
I woke up too betty pouncing on me "happy birthday Topaz" she shouted happily I smiled and hugged her "thank you cooper" I said in a raspy voice betty moaned jokingly then started laughing "your morning voice makes me feel some type off way" she said straddling me I rolled my eyes and blushed  "anyway you have to get ready mom and dad have decided to talk to you before we go to the beech" I pushed her off me then sighed "do you know what that is about?" I asked standing up and starting to strip off my clothes. This wasn't strange for me and Betty to changed in front off each other xor get in the shower while the other was around. Me and Betty have never ever had feelings for each other she is like my sister ,I mean we flirt but that's all it is. "And also why do you call my mom and dad your mom and dad when your mom and dad are literally over the road" betty giggled then slapped my bare shoulder "you do the exact same as me" I thought about it for a second then agreed.I turned on the shower and quickly got in "yo cooper will you get the hairdryer and the rest off my stuff ready for me please" I asked while rinsing out soap from my hair I heard her jump up and clap excitedly. Did I mention that betty loves choosing my clothes,makeup and hair style?well at least you know now. I thought betty was being way too quiet it was scaring me so as soon as I was finished I got out ,normally I would take about an hour in the shower but am not in the mood plus where did betty go? Luckily she had all my clothes ready and I strongly rejected the clothes so I looked around my very tidy room and found my plain black top, my black leggings with the gold rings and my leather jacket. I smiled and but on my clothes then I dried my hair and styled it just into a ponytail and my makeup just natural. I walked downstairs but nobody was here but there was a small box it was just a plain cardboard box slowly, I opened the box and inside was a note from my mom and dad
Happy 16th birthday baby girl! I know this is strange but there will be an explanation at the end but for now I need you to take off the necklace your grandma gave you just for a little while then you can have it back. Once you have done that we want you too use everything you have to find us! You have an hour before we will show ourselves and you loose. We all love you and you will do great!xx
I looked a little confused but then took off my necklace and placed it in the box. It's weird I have had that necklace on for sixteen years and this is the first time I have never taken it off I sighed and stood "there better be a good reason for this" I stated to myself as I walked through my living room too my kitchen that's when a familiar smell flew into my nostrils I smiled and followed the smell. I started to get a little freaked out when the smell lead me into the woods next to my back garden "how the hell can i smell this from in my house" I whispered too myself as I walked through the woods slowly still following the sent. "look who it is" a mans voice snarled making me turn slowly it was reggie and Veronica with four other people I have never seen before I was surprised Cheryl wasn't here too. The people started surrounding me "hey...I-um I don't want trouble can I please just get past" I asked stepping forward but Veronica's hands flew to my shoulders as she put her foot in front off my legs as she threw me to the floor. I groaned then I heard something snap I quickly jumped to my feet when I seen six wolfs off lots off different colours growling at me "shit" I whispered as they slowly walked closer I took a careful step back but I suddenly came to a cliff I stoped walking and watched as one off the wolf's with fully brown fur started getting closer and closer as the rest stayed behind a little. The wolf stopped as a scream rang through the trees threw off the wolfs left chasing after the scream I knew exactly who that scream belonged too and it was betty. I looked at the wolfs am not worried about me anymore am petrified for betty I became very angry I became so angry that I growled. I growled so loud that I scared myself the wolfs all took a step back "our friend might be hurt and you are just stood here if you don't hurry up I will take over" a voice said in my head I jumped back almost falling off the edge "ask questions later now am taking over" i fell to the floor in pain as my bones felt like they where snapping in half "stop it" I shouted but it didn't work my hole body ached and the pain was unbearable. I sighed as the pain slowly started to decrease I looked back at the wolfs and they where slowly stepped back I growled again and they started falling over each other then they ran away "now to find our best friend" the voice said as I started running. Everything was so weird and intense it was like I could hear everything,smell everything all my senses have been heightened by 200% but it felt amazing. I realised that we where following the sent from before running way faster then I ever thought was possible. I slowed down when the smell was very close "ok so we kill the other wolfs and take our friend home" the voice said excitedly "what no we just be nice and asked" I thought then I heard a sigh then a growl "if they have hurt her I am killing them all ok?" I nodded not wanting to argue with a voice in my head I slowly stepped out from behind a bush too see betty,my mom and my dad all tied to a fence with some sort off fabric in there mouth so they couldn't speak. I smelled the air and I knew there was more wolfs but I seen betty bleeding so I didn't even get to think before I ran towards her and turned so I was protecting them all. "Come on" the voice said preparing for anyone to jump at me at any second then more then thirty wolfs walked out off the bushes. I still stood my ground growling and getting ready to pounce but the wolfs just got into lines and bowed there heads. I howled then the rest copied. Everyone kept there head down but one it's fur a dark red and its eyes a light brown it smelt like cherries and I was already addicted to it. We just stared at each other until someone pounced on me I turned around and it was betty with a huge smile "you did it T am so proud" I stood back and looked for that wolf but it was gone. A blanket wrapped around me as my father whispered "picture yourself as a human" I did what he said and I was back to...well me I wrapped my arms around him scared "why?what?how?" I question shaking "don't worry let's go home and talk"