Nightmare

Silence settled upon the apartment as everyone fell into there sweet dreams, the only noise coming from Namjoons snores and the soft sniffling from Jin and Hoseoks bed.

Hoseok was shuffling about a little, trying to get out of Jin's death grip quite unsuccessfully. He just couldn't get comfortable enough to even think about drifting off into sleep, his head was pounding and he had what felt like a weight on his chest which had been developing since the end of the movie.

All of the movement had awoken Jin who was quietly observing, when he realised what was happening he gently let go of the boy and watched as his breathing began to even out. Smiling to himself he went back to sleep.

What felt like minutes later Jin felt Hoseok moving around again, at first thinking nothing off it he gave him more space. The movement got more violent and he sat up turning the light on, screaming for yoongi when he saw what was occurring.

Yoongi ran like no tomorrow into the room and was brought to tears, Jin was running his fingers through Hoseoks hair while sobbing not knowing what to do.

"Jin  JIN  I need you to get me a pillow" Yoongi shouted as he ran towards them

"what's happening" Jimin said sleepily stumbling into the room. All sense of tiredness left his body immediately when he saw Jin holding Hoseoks head and Yoongi trying to keep both Jin and Hoseok calm.

"Jimin can you get Namjoon and call an ambulance please he is fitting." Yoongi said nodding towards the phone, trying to remain as calm as possible, They didn't need more people freaking out.

Jimin sprung into action knocking on all the doors to wake everyone up and then running to the phone and dialing 911.

the rest of the boys woke and wondered into Hoseoks room, not understanding the need for them to be woken up in the middle of the night. Upon seeing the commotion all of their hearts dropped through the floor. Namjoon ran to find Jimin who was struggling with his English trying to explain what id happening while sobbing into the phone. Taehyung went to Jin taking his place as Jungkook held his Hyung who was shaking and muttering to his self that he should have kept a better eye on him.

it felt like years before they heard the sound of the sirens, they just watched at the paramedics ran into the room and began working on their band member, their brother was hurting and they couldn't do anything about it.

the paramedic asked who would be coming with them to the hospital and Namjoon said it would be him, being the only one who knew English well enough to communicate with the doctors and nurses. As they were going to leave he turned to yoongi

"get everyone in a condition where they can come to the hospital I'll call the manager and explain what is happening"

getting a quick nod he rushed off behind the paramedics. There was no movement in the apartment, everyone was lost in thought.

"Well .. who isn't up to going to the hospital" Yoongi said surveying the rest of the group.

"we are all going Hyung we need to be there for Hoseok Hyung" Jungkook said as he pulled Jin up from the floor.

Yoongi looked at each of his band members and saw the determination in there eyes, there was no way they were going to take no as an answer so he gave in. Not having the energy to fight his corner and secretly wanting to run to the hospital himself.

"Hyung!!" taehyung shouted drawing him out of his thoughts.

"Sorry  yeah okay so I will get the van while the rest of you get ready, don't forget your hats and masks." yoongi replied while organising his own thoughts.

~time skip~

they had been sitting on those horrible plastic chairs in the hospital now for two hours and even though they were told they could leave none of them made a move, refusing to leave without seeing their brother.

"what's going to happen now" Jimin said, it was the first time he had spoken since Namjoon took the phone from him. he spent most of the time fiddling with the bracelet on his wrist that they all had, to show they are a family.

"its all going to be fine, he is getting the help that he needs" was taehyung's reply, he had spent the last few hours constantly muttering the same words to himself.

"family of a Jung Hoseok??" someone shouted into the waiting room.

all the boys jumped to their feet and surrounded the doctor who looked at each of the boys before turning and walking down the corridor. they followed him like lost puppies.

as they turned into the room they saw Hoseok laying on the bed, looking more peaceful that they have seen him since this horrible sickness took hold. they all looked towards the doctor who was cheaking the IV, waiting for an explaination.

Thank you for the name suggestion ;)